0117 946 6690
- A very large, spacious and surprisingly bright first floor apartment
- 3 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room/wc)
- Large sitting room (14'7 x 11'10)
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Off street parking space for one vehicle
A very large, spacious and surprisingly bright first floor apartment with 3 double bedrooms, 1 with en suite shower room/wc, large sitting room (14'7 x 11'10), and off street parking.
A very favourable location on the corner of Clyde Road and Elliston Road and within a short distance of Whiteladies Road, a useful 'paper and pint of milk' shop within a few hundred yards, local shopping and a few pubs and restaurants in the nearby Chandos Road whilst green and open spaces close by of Chapel Green and a little further is Durdham Downs.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: off street parking space for one vehicle
from either the pavement or driveway of off Elliston Road, a path leads up to the main communal entrance through a raised hall floor entrance into communal entrance hallway where stairs rise to the first floor, where the private entrance to this apartment can be found immediately in front of you.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (11' 5'' x 4' 5'') (3.48m x 1.35m)
ceiling light point, entry phone system, radiator, moulded skirting boards, openings and doorways to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom.
KITCHEN: (10' 4'' x 10' 1'') (3.15m x 3.07m)
with upvc double glazed window overlooking the side elevation. Modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and recessed complimentary shelf over, rolled edged working surfaces to side, oven with 4 ring gas hob over with extractor hood and lighting, ceiling light point, integral fridge and separate freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, lino flooring.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 7'' x 11' 10'') (4.44m x 3.60m)
with large upvc double glazed casement windows overlooking the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, simple moulded cornice, moulded skirting boards. Fireplace with period insert, slate hearth and stone surround with matching overmantle.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 10'' x 11' 10'') (4.52m x 3.60m)
with upvc double glazed casement window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, simple moulded cornice, moulded skirting boards, radiator. Period style fireplace with period inserts, slate hearth and stone surround with matching overmantel.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 5'' x 10' 11'') (3.48m x 3.32m)
with upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, skirting boards.
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
comprising shower enclosure with tiled surround and folding glazed shower screen, wall mounted shower with detachable attachments, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low level wc, ceiling light point, extractor fan, lino flooring.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 11'' x 11' 5'') (4.24m x 3.48m)
upvc double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, radiator, cupboard discreetly housing combination gas boiler.
comprising wood panelled bath with part tiled surround, wall mounted stainless shower with detachable attachment, low level wc, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with complimentary shelf to side and tiled splashback, lino flooring, radiator, moulded skirting boards, obscure glazed upvc double glazed window, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlights.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a gravelled forecourt to the side of the property accessed via Elliston Road which provides ample off street parking for the residents. 1 designated parking space is available for this apartment.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1990. There is also a ground rent of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.