0117 946 6690
- Sold for the first time since constructed in the 1930’s
- 4 bedrooms
- Offering exciting opportunity to renovate and create your perfect home
- Magnificent 100ft rear garden
- Situated at the top of a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Off street parking and a garage
Sold for the first time since constructed in the 1930's, this attractive and much loved 4 bedroom detached family home offers exciting opportunity to renovate and create your perfect home. Situated at the top of a highly desirable cul-de-sac and occupying a lovely widening plot with a magnificent 100ft x 25ft rear garden, off street parking and a garage.
Situated in a lovely cul-de-sac within a level walk of the shops and cafes of Stoke Lane, Canford Park, Coombe Dingle sports complex and bus connections to central areas can be found nearby. Elmlea School and the reference point for admissions to Bristol Free School are within ½ mile.
Ground Floor: vestibule leads through into a welcoming entrance hallway, lovely 18ft x 12ft bay fronted sitting room with views down Coniston Avenue, separate dining room/reception 2, reception 3/breakfast room leads into a galley kitchen, ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
A wonderful engaging period home with great potential in a tranquil yet handy location.
via driveway providing off street parking with a pathway leading off it up to the main front door for the house.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 4' 0'' x 3' 7'' (1.22m x 1.09m)
a tiled floor and part glazed door leading through into the entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 15' 8'' x 6' 9'' MAX (4.77m x 2.06m)
a staircase rising to first floor landing with wonderful original leaded stained glass windows providing natural light through the entrance hallway, understairs cloaks cupboard, original wood panelling to picture rail height, door accessing cloakroom/wc and further doors off to the sitting room, reception 2/dining room and reception 3/breakfast room, which in turn accesses the kitchen. Electric night storage heated.
SITTING ROOM: 18' 11'' max into bay x 12' 6'' (5.76m x 3.81m)
a well-proportioned sitting room with a wide bay to front comprising original leaded windows overlooking the front garden and offering a lovely open outlook down Coniston Avenue, further window to side, period tiled fireplace, tv aerial and electric night storage heater.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (rear) 14' 10'' x 12' 6'' (4.52m x 3.81m)
a generous second reception room with window to side, picture rail, period tiled fireplace, door accessing shallow recess storage cupboard with built in shelving and windows with central Crittall French doors to rear accessing the superb rear garden.
RECEPTION 3/BREAKFAST ROOM: (rear) 11' 3'' x 9' 11'' max (3.43m x 3.02m)
a large picture window to rear overlooking the rear garden, electric night storage heater, recessed walk in larder cupboard with built in shelving, further built in Airing Cupboard with lagged hot water tank, door connecting through to the kitchen and a further door accessing a covered area opening onto the driveway and accessing an outdoor understairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 13' 1'' x 7' 9'' max reducing to 5'6" (3.98m x 2.36m/1.68,m)
a galley kitchen with a range of base level units with roll edged worktop over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, appliance space and plumbing for washing machine and cooker and window to rear overlooking the rear garden.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 5' 7'' x 3' 5'' (1.70m x 1.04m)
low level wc, wall mounted wash basin and a period leaded window to front.
doors off to all 4 bedrooms, loft hatch accessing loft storage space and further doors accessing a bathroom and separate wc.
bedroom 1: (front) 19' 9'' max into bay x 12' 6'' (6.02m x 3.81m)
a generous double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising original leaded windows offering a lovely outlook down Coniston Avenue and towards the trees of Blaise Castle Estate in the distance, high ceilings, picture rail and a period tiled fireplace.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 14' 10'' x 12' 6'' (4.52m x 3.81m)
a double bedroom with windows to rear offering a lovely outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens, tiled fireplace, picture rail and built in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 9' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.02m x 2.41m)
period windows to rear, high ceilings and a picture rail.
BEDROOM 4: (front) 9' 11'' x 8' 0'' (3.02m x 2.44m)
original leaded windows to front offering a similar outlook as bedroom 1, high ceilings and picture rail.
white suite with panelled bath and pedestal wash basin, chrome effect heated towel rail, wall mounted shower over the bath, period part tiled walls and window to side.
SEPARATE WC: 5' 3'' x 2' 9'' (1.60m x 0.84m)
low level wc and window to side.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a gated driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 vehicles lengthways with a pretty front garden beside with a lawned section, flower borders containing various plants and shrubs and a low level boundary wall. A pathway leads up to the front door and there is gated access through to the rear garden. At the top of the driveway there is an up and over door providing access into the garage.
GARAGE: 15' 7'' x 8' 0'' (4.75m x 2.44m)
single garage with high level gas meter and door to rear leading through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: approx 100' 0'' max width x 25' 0'' depth (30.46m x 7.61m)
(+ additional garden space wrapping round the side of the property) the property enjoys a magnificent widening plot making the rear garden larger than average with lawned sections wrapping round the rear and side of the property framed with well stocked flower borders containing various plants and shrubs and garden fenced boundaries. Rear access door into the garage and side access gate.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.