0117 946 6690
- Detached Victorian period house
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Close to Parkland / Walks
- Cycle Path into Bristol Harbourside
- Parking space for 2 cars
- Convenient for M5 / M4 interchange
Escape the hustle and bustle of the City Centre whilst maintaining easy access to all it's facilities and retreat to this attractive detached Victorian period house and the slightly gentler pace and charm of village life.
Positioned on the edge of Pill and close to open parkland, walks and a cycle path running along the banks of the Avon into Bristol's harbourside and passing Leigh Woods on the way. It is hard to imagine a more attractive commute to work.
As part of the Metro West scheme, Pill Station will be re-opened and provide another car free travel option into Bristol.
Pill is well served by a strong community spirit and many local amenities including Primary and Secondary Schools, library, small supermarket, doctors, vets, 4 pubs and even a Village Orchard. Accessible to both Bristol and M5/M4 junctions.
The accommodation is both bright and well proportioned with 3 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms, 3 receptions, separate kitchen as well as a raised lawned garden - accessed via the first floor - and valuable parking space for 2 cars over the road.
A charming home and a very tempting and affordable alternative to a central flat.
from the pavement steps lead up to the front door, passing through attractive ornamental gardens to either side containing a variety of herbs, shrubs, bay and olive trees.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (12' 6'' x 5' 3'') (3.81m x 1.60m)
central entrance hall accessing all three reception rooms radiating from, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, ceiling mouldings, high level consumer unit and electricity meter, engineered oak wooden flooring.
SITTING ROOM/RECEPTION 1: (14' 4'' x 11' 5'') (4.37m x 3.48m)
large bay window to the front elevation comprising three sash windows with elevated views, very impressive fireplace with multi-fuel stove, slate hearth and stone surround & mantle, radiator, recessed spotlights.
RECEPTION 2: (14' 4'' into bay x 11' 5'' into chimney recess) (4.37m x 3.48m)
large bay window to the front elevation comprising three sash windows with elevated views, cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, ceiling mouldings and ceiling rose, radiator, exposed wooden flooring.
DINING ROOM: (13' 7'' to front of chimney breast x 7' 6'') (4.14m x 2.28m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear courtyard, fitted shelving to either side of the chimney recess, exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
useful utility area with understairs storage cupboard, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator
KITCHEN: (11' 5'' x 7' 6'') (3.48m x 2.28m)
working surfaces, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood above, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven, partially tiled walls, space for tall fridge/freezer, radiator, engineered oak wooden flooring, double glazed window and door to the rear elevation opening out onto the rear courtyard.
LANDING: (15' 1'' x 5' 0'' overall inclusive of stairwell) (4.59m x 1.52m)
access to all three bedrooms, shower room and bathroom/wc. Double glazed doors to the rear opening onto a gangway accessing the rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 1'' into window recess x 11' 5'' into chimney recess) (3.68m x 3.48m)
(front left) two large sash windows to the front elevation with elevated views, radiator, wooden fire surround.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 1'' into window recess x 11' 5'' into chimney recess) (3.68m x 3.48m)
two large sash windows to the front elevation with far reaching views, cast iron ornamental fireplace with slate hearth, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (10' 10'' to front of chimney breast x 7' 6'') (3.30m x 2.28m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (11' 2'' x 7' 7'') (3.40m x 2.31m)
a very large bathroom with white suite comprising roll edged freestanding bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, generous tiled shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden.
SHOWER/WC: (5' 6'' x 5' 2'') (1.68m x 1.57m)
a handy additional shower room with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, partially tiled walls, access to roof storage space, part opaque glazed sash window to the front elevation.
attractive ornamental gardens containing a variety of herbs, shrubs, bay and olive trees, pathway leading to front entrance door.
REAR GARDEN: (32' 0'' x 31' 0'' max to rear of the property) (9.75m x 9.44m)
mainly laid as lawn with some raised beds, small courtyard outside the kitchen and dining room, three useful garden sheds. A lovely open outlook to the rear. Please note there is a train line just underneath the back of the garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.