0117 946 6690
- Well presented 1930's family home
- Spacious, light and airy accommodation
- 4 bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- 4 reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen & breakfast room
- 100ft southerly facing garden
- Driveway parking for 4/5 cars
An exceptionally well presented and much improved late 1930's family home providing spacious, light and airy family accommodation. Offering generously proportioned rooms with a terrific flow and access to an exceptionally well stocked and tended southerly facing 100ft rear garden from the kitchen/breakfast room.
Set will back from the road with ample parking for 4/5 cars.
In a prized and prestigious location within 100-200 yards of the shops on Stoke Hill and within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village, city centre and the beautiful large open spaces of the Downs; within the APR of Stoke Bishop (Cedar Park) Primary School.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, snug, study, utility room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc.
Outside: front garden with gated side access leading to the rear garden, driveway parking for 4/5 cars, 100ft southerly facing lawned rear garden.
A rare opportunity to acquire an exceptionally well presented, generously proportioned house with an outstanding southerly facing garden.
an open porch with a feature brick arch.
entered via partially glazed timber door with leaded light windows to either side, engineered oak floor, beamed ceiling, cloak rack, radiator complete with cover, two understairs cupboard, gas and electric meter cupboards either side of the entrance door, stairs rising to first floor. A generous recess providing for coats, hats and complete with a floor to ceiling bespoke shelved cupboard for shoes, boots etc. Velux window. Door leading to:-
low level wc, Porcelanosa vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, leaded double glazed window to front elevation, radiator complete with cover, ceiling downlighters, extractor.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 10'' x 13' 2'') (5.74m x 4.01m)
double glazed bay window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, period style fireplace with inset cast iron grate, ceiling cornice, picture rail, radiator. Second radiator complete with cover.
DINING ROOM: (15' 2'' x 13' 2'') (4.62m x 4.01m)
double glazed window to front elevation with overhead leaded lights, period style fireplace with cast iron insert and hearth, ceiling cornice, radiator complete with cover.
KITCHEN: (12' 7'' x 9' 2'') (3.83m x 2.79m)
a contemporary styled kitchen comprehensively laid out with a range of wall and base units providing ample storage space and granite finished working surfaces. An inset 1½ Blanko sink complete with Quooker hot tap, inset Neff induction hob with overhead extractor and smoked glass splashback, two Neff double ovens, integrated dishwasher. Space for an American size fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, ceiling downlighters, engineered oak floor, ceiling cornice, opening to:-
BREAKFAST ROOM: (17' 7'' x 13' 2'') (5.36m x 4.01m)
engineered oak floor, double glazed doors leading to the terrace and overlooking the garden, two radiators, alcove with shelving, doors leading to study and utility room, door to:-
SNUG: (9' 4'' x 7' 9'') (2.84m x 2.36m)
engineered oak floor, vaulted ceiling with three Velux skylight windows with remote controlled blinds and Velux opening, ceiling downlighters, radiator.
STUDY: (8' 1'' x 7' 4'') (2.46m x 2.23m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden. Engineered oak floor, vaulted ceiling with downlighters, extensive shelving, radiator.
UTILITY ROOM: (9' 0'' x 7' 4'') (2.74m x 2.23m)
fitted with a range of units and with an integrated fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer, Belfast sink complete with mixer taps. Velux window, ceiling downlighters, radiator. Door leading to garage.
double glazed leaded window to the side. Beamed ceiling. Picture rail, doors radiating to all first floor rooms.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 8'' x 12' 11'') (5.38m x 3.93m)
double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden, ceiling cornice, radiator, range of bespoke fitted wardrobes incorporating drawers, tv cabinet, ample hanging and shelving. Door leading to:-
a Catalano wash hand basin complete with mixer taps, low level wc with concealed cistern, large walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls , tiled flooring with underfloor heating, flush mirror fronted bathroom cabinet, remote sensor lighting, double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 5'' x 13' 3'') (5.00m x 4.04m)
double glazed window with leaded overlights to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, fitted wardrobes to alcoves, radiator, ceiling cornice.
BEDROOM 3: (15' 3'' x 13' 3'') (4.64m x 4.04m)
double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobe to alcove, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (10' 2'' x 9' 3'') (3.10m x 2.82m)
double glazed window to front and side elevations, radiator, ceiling cornice.
fully tiled with underfloor heating and comprising a Durant vanity wash hand basin complete with mixer tap, low level wc with concealed cistern, panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower, mirror complete with shaver point, heated towel rail, remote sensor lighting.
low brick boundary walls to front, borders containing a variety of flowering plants/shrubs/bushes. Gated side access leading to:-
southerly facing garden, mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a profusion of mature flowering plants/shrubs/bushes and small trees, ornamental pond complete with fountain, patio area immediately to the rear of the house accessed from the kitchen/breakfast room with ample space for garden furniture, barbecuing etc., outside lighting.
OFF STREET PARKING:
driveway parking for 4/5 cars.
GARAGE: (17' 3'' x 11' 0'') (5.25m x 3.35m)
entered via double doors to the front, double glazed window to side elevation, electric sockets, Worcester gas central heating boiler, cupboard providing ample storage, shelving, radiator, steps with balustrade and door leading to utility room. (Could easily be converted to room if required (subject to necessary consents).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. There is perpetual yearly rent charge of £12.12s. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.