0117 946 6690
- A spacious (circa 1,000 sq. ft.) maisonette
- Enjoying grandstand views
- Semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room
- A fantastic opportunity to modernise this spectacular maisonette
- To be sold with no onward chain
Enjoying grandstand views; a spacious (circa 1000 sq. ft) maisonette apartment offering 3 bedroom accommodation with semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, situated along a much sought after row in the historic Kingsdown quarter. In need of modernisation.
Second floor: bedroom 1 with en-suite, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom.
Top floor: open-plan kitchen/dining/living space.
Outside: front balcony with wow views.
Kingsdown Residents Parking Zone.
A fantastic opportunity to modernise this spectacular maisonette.
To be sold with no onward chain.
two steps rise to the communal entrance. Communal hallway and staircase continue to the second floor, where the private entrance can be found.
with doors radiating to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc, stairs leading to the third floor, telephone entry system, radiator, electric consumer unit.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 11' 11'') (4.57m x 3.63m)
2 large sash windows overlooking the rear elevation with stunning city views, wooden period style fireplace with cast iron insert, double radiator, door through to:
En-Suite Wet Room:
low level wc with dual flush cistern, wall mounted ceramic sink, remnants of a mains fed shower (please note this is no longer connected but may still work), wet room style tiled walls and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 4'' x 10' 4'') (3.45m x 3.15m)
double bedroom, 2 multi pane sash windows to the front elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 3'' x 7' 3'') (3.12m x 2.21m)
multi pane sash window to the front elevation, double radiator.
white suite comprising of a low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with sliding glass screen and mains fed shower above, tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan, shaver point.
SOCIABLE KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: (20' 9'' x 19' 6'') (6.32m x 5.94m)
measured together, but described separately as follows:-
fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink with drainer board, rolled edge laminate working surfaces, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel filter hood above, eye level electric oven grill, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to front elevation, inset downlights, large space for table and chairs, sliding doors to front facing terrace, radiator.
grandstand city views thanks to a large window, inset downlights, access to loft space.
Large front facing balcony with sliding doors to third floor.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1st January 1972. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £70. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.