0117 946 6690
- A large (circa 1,100 sq. ft.) first floor flat
- 2 bedrooms, sitting/dining room, separate kitchen
- Far reaching south facing views across the Avon Gorge
- Georgian grade II listed building
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £500,000 - £525,000
A large (circa 1,100 sq. ft) 2 bedroom first floor flat with far reaching south facing views across the Avon Gorge. Set within an attractive Georgian grade II listed building. No onward chain.
Grade II listed
Fabulous location within a short distance of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Clifton Village, also within just a few hundred metres of Clifton Suspension Bridge and Durdham Downs/Christchurch Green.
Accommodation: central hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room, cloakroom.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible
Georgian building, built circa 1796.
the property is approached from a raised pedestrian footpath with stone walkway flanked by iron railings leading up to the communal front door. Communal front door with rounded arched fanlight, ashlar stone surround, boot scraper and intercom entry system leads into:-
turning staircase rising to landing naturally lit by sash window to front elevation, private door into:-
providing access to all rooms within the flat, wall mounted radiator, cupboard housing modern consumer unit, intercom entry phone and telephone point.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (21' 10'' x 17' 2'') (6.65m x 5.23m)
triple wood framed sash windows with Juliet balconies with panoramic views over the Avon Gorge and to the countryside beyond the city, wood panelling to half wall height with further picture rail and moulded ceilings, twin radiators with radiator covers, fireplace with marble hearth and wooden mantel with central cast iron insert connected to the main gas supply.
KITCHEN: (12' 8'' x 10' 5'') (3.86m x 3.17m)
wood framed double glazed window to front elevation overlooking Royal York Crescent. Wood laminate flooring, fully fitted 'U' shaped kitchen with square edge work surfaces with integrated 1 1/3rd stainless sink with drainer and mixer tap with splashback tiling over, eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with display cabinets, 4 ring gas top oven with separate electric oven, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, radiator, wall mounted Vaillant combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 9'' x 12' 11'') (5.41m x 3.93m)
wood framed sash window to front elevation into shallow square bay with wooden window shutters flanked by twin radiators, double built-in wardrobe and moulded ceilings.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 10'' x 13' 4'') (4.52m x 4.06m)
wood framed sash window to rear elevation overlooking the Avon Gorge with radiator below, built-in wardrobes.
corner shower cubicle with exposed variable Mira mixer shower and tessellated tiling to corner, low level wc, hand basin with mirrored medicine cabinet over and splashback tiling, mains fed heated towel rail, naturally lit by skylight. Cupboard.
immediately adjacent to the main bathroom, low level wc, hand basin, fixed wall mirror.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 751 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2010. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.