0117 946 6690
- A 1960's detached family house
- 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Good sized front and rear gardens
- Integral tandem double garage
- Driveway parking for at least one car
Set well back from this quiet tree-lined road; a 4 bedroom, 2 reception room 1960's detached family house with good sized front and rear gardens, integral tandem double garage, useful garden room and driveway parking. To be sold with no onward chain and now in need of some modernisation.
Popular road in a sought after location; within the APR for Elmlea Infant & Junior School and with access to shops on Stoke Lane and Stoke Hill, and within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, the Downs, city centre or Cribbs Causeway and the motorway network beyond.
Ground Floor: entrance porch, reception hall, cloakroom/wc, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, dining room.
First Floor: landing, 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom.
Outside: driveway parking for at least one car, tandem length double garage (31'10 x 9'7), useful garden room, front garden (27ft x 25ft), well-stocked rear garden with sitting area (40ft x 30ft).
No chain so a prompt move is possible - a blank canvas and an exciting opportunity to put your own stamp on this property.
multi-paned double doors with fanlight, opening to:-
tiled flooring, exposed brick walls, wall light point. Door opening to integral tandem double garage. Door with internal window to side and overlight, opening to:-
inlaid entrance mat, coved ceiling, radiator, understairs storage cupboard. Turning staircase ascending to the first floor with obscure glazed windows to the side elevation. Doors opening to:-
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wall mounted heater, raised height window to side, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 4'' x 11' 11'') (3.76m x 3.63m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edge worktop surfaces, stainless steel double sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over. Space for tall fridge/freezer and oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Full width windows to the front elevation, tiled effect flooring, illuminate strip light. Pantry cupboard with shelving. Cupboard housing Potterton gas fired condensing boiler (currently faulty). Door opening externally to the side elevation.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 4'' x 12' 0'') (5.28m x 3.65m)
central double glazed sliding door with windows to either side plus overlights overlooking and opening externally onto the rear garden. Radiator, serving hatch through to kitchen, coved ceiling, ceiling light point. Sliding doors through to:-
DINING ROOM: (13' 5'' x 11' 11'') (4.09m x 3.63m)
full height window overlooking the rear garden, two radiators, coved ceiling, ceiling light point. Door returning to the reception hall.
LANDING: (15' 0'' x 8' 0'' measurements including stairwell) (4.57m x 2.44m)
part galleried over the stairwell with handrail, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, double opening Airing Cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelving. Loft access. Doors opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: (13' 6'' x 12' 0'') (4.11m x 3.65m)
full width windows to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, twin built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator, coved ceiling.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 1'' x 11' 7'') (3.68m x 3.53m)
full width windows overlooking the rear garden, twin built-in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 0'' x 9' 3'') (3.65m x 2.82m)
full width windows to the front elevation, radiator, coved ceiling, illuminate strip light.
BEDROOM 4: (12' 1'' x 9' 5'') (3.68m x 2.87m)
full width windows to the front elevation, recessed built-in wardrobes, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (6' 10'' x 5' 10'') (2.08m x 1.78m)
panelled bath with hot and cold water taps, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps, fully tiled walls, radiator, raised height obscure glazed windows, ceiling light point, shaver point.
driveway parking for one car. Door to:-
INTEGRAL TANDEM DOUBLE GARAGE: (31' 10'' x 9' 7'') (9.70m x 2.92m)
metal up and over door, two illuminate strip lights, power points. Door to:-
GARDEN ROOM: (9' 11'' x 9' 4'') (3.02m x 2.84m)
dual aspect with window to the rear elevation and vertical window to the side elevation, light and power connected. Door opening externally to the rear garden.
FRONT GARDEN: (27' 0'' x 25' 0'') (8.22m x 7.61m)
laid to lawn and level with two established chestnut trees. Side gate with access to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (40' 0'' x 30' 0'') (12.18m x 9.14m)
situated immediately to the rear of the house there is a pathway which leads to a patioed area for the evening sun which affords ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. The remainder of the garden is principally laid to lawn and level with deep shrub borders that feature an array of mature shrubs. Further enclosed by a combination of brick walling and timber fencing. Wide side access with garden shed and an established virginia creeper climber. Internal access via the kitchen, sitting room and garden room via the garage.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.