0117 946 6690
- An attractive and well presented first floor flat
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Flexible home office/occasional bedroom
- Tandem parking space suitable for 2 cars
An attractive and well presented, 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, first floor apartment of 1305 sq. ft., also boasting a flexible home office/occasional bedroom and a tandem parking space suitable for 2 cars.
In a very well-regarded and pleasant tree-lined street running parallel to the nearby Whiteladies Road with a wide range of cafes, restaurants and essential services - handy transport links with bus routes and rail link at Clifton Down with a direct link to Temple Meads.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1 with en-suite, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc, home office/bedroom 3.
An abundance of characterful features including high ceiling, period fireplaces and tall sash windows.
A tandem parking space for two cars.
Situated within the Clifton East Residents Parking Scheme.
A most impressive 2/3 bedroom apartment with a tandem parking space.
from Chantry Road through the parking area. Pathway leads to the rear of the building and steps rise up to the raised hall floor level and the communal entrance for the first floor and top floor.
owned exclusively by the first floor apartment with a right of way granted for the top floor apartment to reach their private entrance. Door to the home office/bedroom 3. Additional storage cupboard. Staircase leads to the first floor where the private entrance is found.
doors lead to the sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. Ceiling rose, double radiator, telephone entry system, consumer unit.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 6'' x 15' 0'') (5.03m x 4.57m)
two arched sash windows overlooking the front elevation with pleasant tree-lined views, carved wooden fireplace with gas coal effect fire, cast iron inset and polished granite hearth, ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, picture rail, skirting boards, radiator with wooden surround, doorway leading to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (14' 5'' x 10' 9'') (4.39m x 3.27m)
fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base and eye level units with laminate rolled edge working surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with drainer to side and swan neck mixer tap over, space for rangemaster cooker with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel filter hood above, built-in fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, two arched sash windows to the front elevation, ample space for large breakfast table, double radiator, ceiling cornicing, skirting boards, built-in shelving to the chimney recess.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 11'' x 13' 1'') (4.54m x 3.98m)
fabulous double bedroom with two wooden sash windows to the rear elevation, ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, picture rail, skirting boards, extensive built-in wardrobes, double radiator, central doorway leading to:-
En-Suite: (10' 4'' x 2' 10'') (3.15m x 0.86m)
white suite comprising of low level wc with dual flush cistern, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator, frosted sash window to the side elevation.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 5'' max to chimney recess x 10' 11'') (4.70m x 3.32m)
wooden sash window to the rear elevation, large floor to ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes with an abundance of hanging space, period cornicing, ceiling rose, skirting boards, double radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 9'' x 5' 8'') (3.27m x 1.73m)
classical white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower above, frosted sash window to the side elevation, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, period cornicing, double radiator, shaver point and light.
HOME OFFICE/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM 3: (15' 4'' x 6' 0'') (4.67m x 1.83m)
incredibly flexible space, sash window to the rear elevation, cupboard housing the electric meters, inset downlights.
Tandem parking spaces for two cars, located closest to the house. Raised flower beds to the right of the pathway.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1963. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no formal monthly service charge. Maintenance costs are divided between the flats in the building on an ad-hoc basis, as and when costs occur. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.