0117 946 6690
- An exquisite 2 double bedroom purpose built apartment situated in a lovely leafy location
- Allocated secure, covered off road parking
- Sunny south-westerly facing balcony and communal gardens
- High specification kitchen Bathroom and en-suite fittings
- Lovely communal gardens
- Close to Clifton Village and on the doorstep of Leigh woods and Ashton Court
- Lift access
An exquisite, bright and well located 2 double bedroom (1 with en-suite) purpose built apartment situated in a lovely leafy location within easy reach of Clifton Village. Further benefitting from allocated secure, covered off road parking, a sunny south-westerly facing balcony and communal gardens.
Balanced and well-arranged accommodation, which is beautifully presented throughout. High quality kitchen and bathroom fittings and app controlled underfloor heating throughout.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
Enviable, tranquil, yet highly convenient location, literally on the doorstep of Leigh Woods with its wonderful walks and bicycle trails. Nearby Brunel's Suspension Bridge, which leads over to Clifton Village with its wide selection of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Accommodation: entrance hallway leads through into a central hallway with adjoining walk-in cloaks storage cupboard, magnificent (26'10 x 19'9 max) lounge/dining room with large picture window and double doors accessing a south-westerly facing balcony (15'0 x 5'0). Doorway leads off the living space into a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and natural light. Principal double bedroom with Juliet balcony to front with views towards Leigh Woods, generous built-in wardrobes and a smart bathroom/wc. Bedroom 2 with loft hatch and pull down ladder. Separate shower room/wc.
As well as the south-westerly facing lawned communal gardens to the rear there are acres of green open spaces to explore in the nearby Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate.
Secure gated off street parking plus visitors parking.
An exceptional apartment of true quality in a beautiful location.
via pathway leading through attractive communal grounds to the main communal entrance to the building, where there is lift and stair access to the second floor. When exiting the lift the private entrance to the apartment can be found on the right hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 18' 2'' x 3' 3'' (5.53m x 0.99m)
a private approach to the apartment with a tiled floor, windows to front and a part glazed door entering:-
a spacious central hallway with door entry intercom, digital control panel for the underfloor heating, door accessing a generous walk-in cloaks cupboard with built-in hanging rail and shelving. Further doors lead off to the lounge/dining room, 2 double bedrooms and shower room/wc.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 27' 0'' x 19' 9'' reducing to 12'8" in dining area (8.22m x 6.02m/3.86m)
a spacious L shaped living space with digitally controlled underfloor heating, feature limestone fireplace with contemporary remote controlled gas fire, ample space for dining and seating furniture, tall windows to rear with central double doors accessing a sunny south westerly facing balcony. Further picture window to side, tv point and doorway accessing the kitchen.
Balcony: 15' 0'' x 5' 0'' (4.57m x 1.52m)
a good sized balcony with a leafy outlook overlooking the communal grounds, enjoying a south-westerly aspect and therefore plenty of afternoon and early evening summer sunshine.
KITCHEN: 11' 7'' max x 8' 8'' (3.53m x 2.64m)
a tasteful modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss cream handle-less units with Corian worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit with waste disposal unit. Integrated appliances including a Siemens oven with warming drawer beneath and induction hob over, slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Inset spotlights, double glazed window to side, underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 2'' max into built in wardrobes x 10' 1'' (4.92m x 3.07m)
a good sized double bedroom with floor to ceiling sliding doors accessing built-in wardrobes with storage shelf over, double glazed windows to door beside accessing a Juliet balcony offering a lovely outlook over the communal grounds towards Leigh Woods. Underfloor heating and door accessing:-
En Suite Bathroom/wc: 6' 5'' x 6' 0'' (1.95m x 1.83m)
a 'Laufen' highly specified en-suite bathroom with a white comprising panelled bath, low level wc with concealed geberit cistern, wall mounted wash basin with tiled shelf over and built-in mirrored bathroom cabinet with lighting and shaver point. Inset spotlights, underfloor heating, heated towel rail and obscured double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 10'' max into recess x 9' 3'' (3.91m x 2.82m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front with double glazed door beside accessing a Juliet balcony offering the same outlook as bedroom 1, wood flooring with underfloor heating, loft hatch with pull down ladder accessing a generous loft storage area (the loft area runs the full length of the flat).
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 6' 5'' x 5' 7'' (1.95m x 1.70m)
a well- appointed shower room with oversized walk-in shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level duravit wc, duravit wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, mirror, lit bathroom cabinet, inset spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail, wood flooring with underfloor heating.
SECURE GATED OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a sliding electronic gate accessing a secure parking area, where the apartment has one allocated parking space. On entering the vehicular gated entrance, the parking space for apartment 9 is the penultimate space (fourth space along) on the right hand side.
as well as the on street parking in North Road there are several visitors parking spaces at the front of the building.
there are lovely lawned communal gardens at the rear of the property offering a good sized outside space with a south-westerly orientation.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 October 1980. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £2,400 (i.e. £1,200 paid twice yearly). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.