0117 946 6690
- A beautiful and immaculately presented hall floor apartment
- Level access
- Private front and rear gardens
- Garden outbuilding and off street parking
- Convenient location to local amenities
- 2 double bedrooms
A beautiful and immaculately presented hall floor apartment, with level access, private front and rear gardens, 2 double bedrooms, a grand sitting room and a modern kitchen with direct access to the rear garden. Also boasting an outbuilding and off street parking for one car.
Located in a convenient position on Redland/Westbury Park borders, within 200 metres to Waitrose and several independent shops, whilst within easy reach of Durdham Downs and Whiteladies Road.
Accommodation: hallway, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, kitchen, bathroom/wc.
Outside: a sunny level rear garden with patio and decked seating areas, garden outbuilding and off street parking.
A smart and spacious hall floor garden apartment which benefits from a level garden, off street parking and an outbuilding.
pathway leads from pavement along the front garden to the main communal entrance. The private entrance for this apartment can be found in the hallway on the left hand side.
partially glazed doors leading off to the sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc, kitchen and additional understair storage cupboard. Original tiled flooring, period cornicing, radiator with wooden surround, inset downlights, windows to the side elevation.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 17' 10'' max into bay window x 17' 5'' max into chimney recess (5.43m x 5.30m)
magnificent room with high ceilings, period cornicing, picture rail and ceiling rose. Victorian period marble fireplace with cast iron and floral tiled insert, tiled hearth, bay window with 4 wooden sash windows with plantation style working shutters, window seat with fitted storage, radiator.
KITCHEN: 10' 8'' x 6' 11'' (3.25m x 2.11m)
a modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, solid wood effect working surfaces, stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap, inset 4 ring Bosch gas hob with stainless steel and glass filter hood above and electric oven/grill below, integrated undercounter fridge and freezer, Bosch dishwasher, washing machine, partially double glazed door and window to the side overlooking the rear garden, skylight, spotlights, radiator, engineered wooden flooring, partially tiled walls, cupboard housing the combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 6'' x 11' 5'' (4.72m x 3.48m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and the garden, large fitted wardrobes in the chimney recesses with an abundance of storage and hanging space, large radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 9'' x 9' 9'' (3.58m x 2.97m)
2 partially frosted double glazed windows to the side elevation, deep window sills, fitted wardrobe, shelving and hanging space.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 0'' x 6' 2'' (2.13m x 1.88m)
modern white suite with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains fed shower above and glass screen, tiled walls, frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation, heated towel rail.
low maintenance front garden, mainly laid to stone. Established plant borders.
REAR GARDEN: 27' 0'' x 25' 0'' (8.22m x 7.61m)
a fantastic level garden mainly laid to lawn with raised deck and patio area.
double doors open from the garden. Electricity supply.
OFF STREET PARKING:
vehicular access from Devonshire Road. Double gates from the garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 30 June 1982. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £84. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.