0117 946 6690
- Circa 1,800 sq. ft
- Lateral 1930's semi-detached family house
- 4 bedrooms (1 with dressing room & en-suite)
- 3 receptions
- 16ft x 12ft kitchen/breakfast room
- Useful utility room
- Lawned front and rear gardens
- Gated off street parking
- Detached garage
- Planning permission for additional side extension
An exceptionally large (1,800 sq. ft.) 4 bedroom, 3 reception lateral 1930's semi-detached family house with level lawned garden, gated off street parking and detached double garage.Generous and practical family accommodation with private sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, valuable playroom/study and very useful utility room and separate downstairs wc.
On the first floor is a quite exceptional master suite - a large bedroom with dressing room and spacious en-suite - 3 further bedrooms and an additional bathroom. Further scope to loft convert if more space is required.
Outside there are lawned gardens to the front and rear with gated parking and detached garage accessed via Charlecombe Road.
The house occupies an excellent location within walking distance of the many local shops, cafes, restaurants and two good pubs in Stoke Lane and Canford Park which has tennis courts, football pitches, bowling green, childrens play park and a much needed cafe kiosk.
Close to Coombe Dingle sports complex and convenient for Westbury on Trym and Henleaze shops and for access in and out of town.
Within 600m of Elmlea Primary School and 750m to the catchment point for Bristol Free School.
Planning permission granted for an additional side extension to create a utility and remodel and enlarge the kitchen/dining room. Ref: 18/05344/X (granted lated 2018).
from pavement find gate and pass through front garden to upvc double glazed front door.
ENTRANCE HALL: (16' 3'' x 5' 11'') (4.95m x 1.80m)
doors opening into the sitting room and dining room, stairs rising to the first floor, archway opening to the rear hallway which in turn leads to utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, playroom/study and downstairs wc. Useful understairs storage cupboard, radiator, low level meter cupboard, exposed original floorboards and picture rail.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 0'' into bay x 12' 10'' into chimney recess) (4.57m x 3.91m)
a very well presented room with double glazed bay window to the front elevation, picture rail, impressive coal effect gas fire with wooden surround, mantel and slate hearth, radiator, exposed wooden original door.
DINING ROOM: (14' 11'' x 10' 6'' into chimney recess) (4.54m x 3.20m)
large double glazed windows and doors opening out onto the rear garden, very impressive marble fireplace with slate hearth, continuation of exposed wooden flooring, radiator and cover, exposed wooden original door.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 5'' x 12' 6'') (5.00m x 3.81m)
range of large double glazed windows to the rear elevation opening out to the rear garden, further double glazed window to the side elevation. A lovely big sociable family kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating butcher block style wooden working surfaces and upstands, ceramic 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for large range cooker and filter/extractor fan, space for large fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceiling cornicing, exposed wooden original door.
PLAYROOM/STUDY: (12' 11'' x 9' 0'') (3.93m x 2.74m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail, recessed spotlights.
DOWNSTAIRS WC: (4' 9'' x 4' 4'') (1.45m x 1.32m)
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
double glazed door and window to rear elevation, range of basic units with working surface, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, very useful boiler cupboard with shelving for shoes, continuation of tiled floor.
LANDING: (9' 5'' x 6' 8'' overall inclusive of stairwell) (2.87m x 2.03m)
doors open to all rooms on this floor, access to roof storage space with pull down ladder.
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE: (24' 1'' x 12' 4'' overall inclusive of dressing room) (7.34m x 3.76m)
a super sized master bedroom and suite with dressing room and door accessing en-suite.
Bedroom 1: (16' 4'' x 12' 4'') (4.97m x 3.76m)
a lovely large double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, picture rail, radiator.
fitted shelving and hanging rail.
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (10' 0'' x 8' 11'') (3.05m x 2.72m)
a particularly large en-suite bathroom with opaque double glazed window to front elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, roll edged freestanding bath with handheld shower fitment and mixer tap, large shower cubicle with electric shower, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, heated towel rail and further radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (15' 5'' into bay x 11' 8'' into chimney recess) (4.70m x 3.55m)
large double glazed window to front elevation with a very pleasant outlook with glimpses of Canford Lane playing fields and Coombe Ridge beyond, pretty tiled fireplace, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (12' 7'' x 12' 2'' into recess) (3.83m x 3.71m)
large double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking rear garden, picture rail, cast iron fireplace, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (9' 5'' x 7' 1'') (2.87m x 2.16m)
large double glazed window to front elevation, picture rail, access to roof space, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 7'' x 6' 0'') (2.01m x 1.83m)
modern bathroom suite with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and mains fed shower, shower screen, tiled walls and floor, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail.
generous front garden with lawn and shrub borders, boundary wall, pathway leading to the front door and side.
raised patio immediately outside of the doors leading out from the kitchen and the dining room, the remainder of the garden is laid mainly as lawn with boundary walls.
OFF STREET PARKING:
gated off street parking for one vehicle.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: (16' 3'' x 15' 11'') (4.95m x 4.85m)
accessed via Charlecombe Road; with electric up and over door, light and power installed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.