0117 946 6690
- A beautifully presented ground and raised hall floor garden maisonette.
- 2/3 bedroom, 2/3 reception, 2 bath/shower room accommodation.
- Approx. 1,324 sq. ft.
- To be sold with no onward chain.
- Private rear garden that can also provide parking with double vehicular gates.
- Situated within the Clifton Village Residents Parking Scheme.
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room with range cooker and integrated appliances.
- Many original features.
- Only two apartments within the building.
- Within a short walk of Victoria Square and Clifton Village.
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £595,000 - £625,000
Set in an elegant Victorian bay fronted building near to Clifton Village - an exceptional and newly renovated 2/3 bedroom, 2/3 reception room, 2 bath/shower room ground and raised hall floor maisonette apartment with private rear garden/off-street parking.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away.
There is a stylish, well-appointed shaker style kitchen with Carrera marble worktops and numerous integral appliances including Stoves range cooker, tall fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
The apartment has a wealth of period features including period fireplace, sash windows and ornate moulded plasterwork, these blend seamlessly to a number of high quality modern additions.
Raised Hall Floor: entrance hall, bay fronted sitting room with double doors to kitchen and wide wall opening through to breakfast room.
Ground Floor: hall, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, 2nd double bedroom, study/bedroom 3, family bathroom.
Outside: communal front garden, private rear garden which doubles up as off-street parking depending upon requirements.
An exquisite maisonette apartment that enjoys many charming period features and plenty of light via tall sash windows. Finished to exacting standards and with the immense benefit of off-street parking/fully enclosed private rear garden.
RAISED HALL FLOOR
from the pavement, steps ascend to the main entrance. Solid wood panelled front door with fanlight and external light, opening to:-
inlaid entrance mat, central archway, wall light point, mains switchboard control cupboard. Private wood panelled door with stainless steel door furniture and fanlight, opening to:-
part galleried over the stairwell with staircase descending to the ground floor level, engineered oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, Victorian style radiator, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose and ceiling light point. Six-panelled doors with wooden door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: (16' 4'' into bay x 13' 8'') (4.97m x 4.16m)
having a box bay window to the front elevation comprising four sash windows of which the central larger two are double glazed. Central period fireplace with decorative tiled slips, slate hearth and ornately carved marble mantelpiece. Engineered oak flooring, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, light point, vertical radiator. Part glazed double doors with deep moulded architraves opening to:-
KITCHEN: (16' 1'' x 12' 2'') (4.90m x 3.71m)
a smart shaker style kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining soft closing drawers, cabinets and wine rack. Roll edged Carrera marble worktops with matching upstands and pelmet lighting. Central island unit with undermount central sink and draining board to side plus integral appliances including dishwasher and washer/dryer. Recessed Stoves range cooker with tiled surround, extractor fan and lintel above. Integral tall fridge/freezer, engineered oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point, Victorian style radiator, a pair of double glazed sash windows to the rear elevation. Six-panelled door with wooden door furniture and moulded architraves returning to the entrance hall. Wide ornate archway through to:-
BREAKFAST ROOM: (9' 11'' x 7' 5'') (3.02m x 2.26m)
double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, chimney breast with decorative recess, engineered oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point and vertical style radiator.
moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, useful understairs storage cupboard, vertical style radiator, six-panelled doors with wooden door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: (15' 8'' x 11' 11'') (4.77m x 3.63m)
central period fireplace with decorative tiled slips, slate hearth and ornately carved mantel piece, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point, vertical radiator. Double opening built-in wardrobe with hanging rail. Double casement doors with overlight opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
high sloping ceiling with skylight window and inset swivel downlights plus obscure glazed window to the rear elevation. Large walk-in style shower with low level shower tray, glass screen, built-in shower unit and an overhead shower plus handheld shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and pull out drawer below. Tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, heated towel rail/radiator, partially tiled walls with feature tiling, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 4'' x 12' 10'') (4.97m x 3.91m)
a pair of double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, moulded skirtings, chimney breast with arched recess, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, vertical style radiator. A range of built-in wardrobes with cupboards above.
STUDY/BEDROOM 3: (9' 4'' x 7' 9'' plus 5'9 x 5'0) (2.84m x 2.36m plus 2.84m x 1.52m)
moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, two vertical style radiators, part high sloping ceiling with skylight window, inset swivel downlights. Airing Cupboard housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler plus hot water cylinder and pressurised tank.
panelled bath with shower screen, built-in shower unit and an overhead shower plus handheld shower attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and Carrera marble surround, low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail/radiator.
COMMUNAL FRONT GARDEN:
raised height railway sleeper borders with slate chippings and deep shrub borders. Communal storage cupboard.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN/OFF-STREET PARKING: (19' 6'' x 16' 4'') (5.94m x 4.97m)
designed for ease of maintenance and with dual purpose depending upon requirements. Double vehicular gates open to a rear access lane. Predominantly slate chipped with railway sleeper bordered patio and enclosed on all three sides.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1990. It is further understood that the property has a half share of the freehold of the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no fixed monthly service charge, the costs are split evenly between the two flats within the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.