0117 946 6690
- A beautiful light filled bay fronted first floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- South west facing bay fronted sitting room
- Fully fitted kitchen installed in 2020
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Within the CE residents parking zone
- Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible
A beautiful light filled bay fronted 2 double bedroom first floor apartment which is presented to a high standard with a separate kitchen and south west facing front communal garden. Forming part of an attractive semi-detached Victorian house on a quiet and much sought-after Clifton side street with close links to Whiteladies Road. No onward chain.
A rare bay fronted first floor apartment with superb natural light levels and high ceilings.
Situated on a quiet leafy road between Whiteladies Road and Pembroke Road with the shops, restaurants and cafes of Whiteladies Road nearby, also incredibly handy for access to Clifton Down train station and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs, and within a short walk of Clifton Village.
Within the CE residents parking zone.
Accommodation: central hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom/wc, inner hallway, bedroom 1 with walk in wardrobe, bedroom 2.
Presented to a very high standard throughout, the property has been tastefully refurbished by the current owner including double glazed sash windows, new kitchen, bathroom, boiler under warranty until 2028, radiators and a smart heating system that lets you individually control the temperature of each room from an app on your phone.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
the property is approached through twin wrought iron pedestrian gates between stone pillared posts over tarmacadam pathway intersecting the bin store and front communal garden, a short flight of steps up to communal entrance serving 3 of the 4 flats within the building. Intercom entry system, rounded arched doorway with fanlight and wooden door into:
L shaped communal hallway, turning staircase with half landing rising to first floor landing with private door into:
hallway providing access to sitting room and bathroom, cupboard at floor level housing modern electric consumer unit, radiator with smart thermostat controls, intercom entry phone. Door into sitting room and bathroom.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 9'' x 14' 9'') (5.41m x 4.49m)
south west facing wide shallow angled bay window to the front elevation with pleasant street scene views with triple cluster of wood framed double glazed sash windows bringing in huge amounts of natural light. Period ceiling mouldings with picture rail, radiator with smart thermostat controls, grand marble fireplace made by Chesney's with granite hearth surrounding a recessed fireplace with open remote control gas flamed fire. Shallow alcoves either side of central chimney breast and Virgin Media connection. Door into:-
KITCHEN: (12' 6'' x 6' 11'') (3.81m x 2.11m)
accessed from the sitting room, wood framed double glazed rounded arched sash window to the front elevation with pleasant street scene views. Fully fitted kitchen installed 2020 comprising L shaped Zenith work surfaces, eye and floor level cupboards and drawers, integrated double stainless steel sink with designer cooks tap, Neff integrated 4 ring gas top hob with Neff electric oven below and matching black glass extractor hood over with lighting, large wine rack. Space for free standing fridge/freezer, space for washing machine and space for dishwasher. Wall mounted radiator.
obscured wood framed sash window to the side elevation, tumbled travertine, natural stone tiled walls and wood effect laminate flooring. Fitted bathroom suite comprising double ended Jacuzzi bath with exposed variable thermostatically controlled mixer tap and shower over. Close coupled wc with concealed cistern. Large mirrored medicine cabinet with matching adjacent mirrored door concealing wall mounted Worcester Greenstar 29 CDi Classic gas fired combination boiler (under warranty until 2028). Glass bowl hand basin set into travertine tiled worktop with mixer tap and shaver point over, mains fed heated towel rail.
inner hallway which can be separated from the rest of the flat with coat hanging space provides access to both of the bedrooms. Door into:
BEDROOM 1: (12' 11'' x 11' 7'') (3.93m x 3.53m)
double bedroom with twin east facing double glazed sash windows to the rear elevation with low level sill, wall mounted radiator with smart thermostat, door into:-
Walk-In Wardrobe: (8' 5'' x 3' 0'') (2.56m x 0.91m)
full height walk in wardrobe with lighting. Could easily be converted back to an en-suite if required.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 0'' x 8' 6'') (4.57m x 2.59m)
double bedroom with work from home space, if required. Double glazed sash window to the rear elevation with low level sill, wall mounted radiator with smart thermostat, double wooden doors open to built in wardrobe with wooden shelving which extends to full ceiling height.
COMMUNAL GARDEN: (approx 15' 9'' x 15' 1'') (4.80m x 4.59m)
south west facing, peaceful, sheltered sun trap. WiFi coverage from point in bay window makes working from home in the garden possible. Mature shrubs and trees to front as privacy screen.
AGENTS NOTE - PARKING:
Our client informs us that they currently rent the driveway of the property opposite, providing 2 parking spaces. We have been informed that the landlord will give first refusal to the new owner for £60 per month. This information should be checked should a prospective purchaser wish to take this further.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1974. The property also owns a quarter share of the freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £40. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.