Durdham Park, Redland
A beautifully modernised and immaculately presented 2 double bedroom purpose built apartment located on the 8th floor with spectacular views from all windows with large through living/dining/kitchen, lift access, garage and communal gardens.
Situated on the pleasant leafy fringes of the Downs, this apartment also offers convenient access to all amenities of Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road, Coldharbour Road and North View.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
A very bright and practical apartment which also enjoys a super position in an established and well managed apartment block which has been fully renovated throughout.
Resident site manager.
Outside: the property enjoys expansive westerly facing level sunny lawned communal gardens for enjoyment of the residents. To the front of the property there is a single garage with lighting, additional visitor parking, as well as being within the Redland residents parking permit zone.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Spectacular views
- Modern Kitchen & bathroom
- Lift access
- Purpose built apartment
- Renovated throughout
- Communal gardens
- Resident site manager
footpath and forecourt area lead to the communal front entrance for Westmorland House, hallway leads to the lift and stair access to the eighth floor and the private entrance to this apartment is on the right hand side marked No. 36.
via wooden front door leading into generous hallway with 2 ceiling light points, door entry intercom system, storage cupboard beneath housing electrical consumer unit, telephone point, skirting boards, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors leading to open plan (L shaped) kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM:
measured and described separately as follows:
Kitchen: (11' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.35m x 2.16m))
a modern re-fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with square edged laminate worktop over with matching upstand, tiled surrounds, inset 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap over, integrated appliances include Neff oven with hob over and extractor fan above, fridge, freezer, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, built in recycling storage cupboard, ample storage space with separate island unit, ceiling light point, double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation with beautiful cityscape views leading through into:
Sitting/Dining Room: (26' 2'' x 12' 10'' (7.97m x 3.91m))
a dual aspect room with cityscape views to the front and stunning open views of Durdham Downs through large double glazed windows, 2 electric Dimplex heaters, ample space for both settee and dining room table and chairs, 3 ceiling light points, skirting boards.
a re-fitted white shower room suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wall hung wash hand basin with built in mirror above with light, double shower enclosure with stainless steel shower over with glass shower screen, fully tiled electric wall mounted towel/radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 11'' x 9' 11'' (4.54m x 3.02m))
a double bedroom with double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation with cityscape views, built in wardrobes, wall mounted electric heater, skirting boards, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 11'' x 9' 8'' (4.54m x 2.94m))
an array of double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation, wall mounted electric heater, built in wardrobes, 2 ceiling light points, skirting boards.
the property has a single garage to the front of the building. There is additional visitor parking available.
large lawned gardens to the rear.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1969. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £330. This covers building insurance, water rates, full time caretaker, garden maintenance, communal cleaning and lighting, external window cleaning, waste disposal from the flat, planned maintenance/reserve fund. The management company is Durdhamside Management Committee which comprises Hillcrest Block Management and at least one director from each block of flats (Westmorland House, Durdham Court and Wallcroft). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.