0117 946 6690
- Bright Hall Floor Apartment
- Grand 24ft x 16ft drawing room
- Circa 900 sq. ft.
- High ceilings
- Stunning period features
- 2 double bedrooms
- Clifton East residents parking zone
- Communal front garden
- Single garage (currently rented for £150pcm)
A beautiful, incredibly light and spacious 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment of circa 900 sq. ft., set within a fine detached double fronted Victorian period building, with grand 24ft x 16ft bay fronted drawing room and has the rare benefit of communal front garden and single garage.
An extremely convenient and central location within 500 metres of Clifton Village, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road, while the Downs and city centre are within easy reach.
Accommodation: entrance hall, grand drawing room, separate kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: single garage and communal front garden.
Bright and spacious rooms with period features such as ornate cornicing, tall ceilings and sash windows with working shutters.
A very welcoming and homely apartment set in a highly desirable location.
Located in the Clifton East residents parking scheme.
Gas central heating throughout.
from the pavement of Pembroke Road proceed up the communal pathway where you will find the entrance door with communal buzzers to your right hand side.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE VESTIBULE & HALLWAY:
via hardwood front door into vestibule. A very well kept entrance hallway still retaining many of its period features including detailed cornicing, tall ceilings and deep moulded skirting boards. The entrance to the flat can be found on the hall floor level and is the door on the right hand side next to the stairs.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (10' 4'' x 6' 0'') (3.15m x 1.83m)
via wooden front door, tall ceilings with ceiling light point, useful built-in storage cupboards, high level glazed panelling allowing natural light to come through from the front of the property via bedroom 2, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards and wood effect flooring. High level storage (above the bathroom). Doors radiate to drawing room, kitchen, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
DRAWING ROOM: (24' 10'' x 16' 0'') (7.56m x 4.87m)
a stunning south westerly facing bay fronted drawing room with three large sash windows overlooking front elevation with wooden shutters, ornate ceiling rose and cornicing, ceiling light point, cast iron feature gas fireplace with stone hearth and marble surround, two double radiators, ample space for both settee and dining room table & chairs, wood effect flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN: (17' 0'' x 10' 6'') (5.18m x 3.20m)
L shaped kitchen comprising of a range of wall, base and drawer units with granite effect laminate roll edged worktop over, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, space for slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker and space for freezer. Wall mounted Worcester gas combination boiler, three windows to side elevation, tiled surrounds, ceiling light point with additional three inset ceiling downlighters, telephone point, tile effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 3'' x 11' 9'') (3.73m x 3.58m)
a good sized double bedroom with lovely bay window comprising three large period sash windows overlooking the front elevation with working shutters, tall ceilings, inset ceiling downlighters, fitted wardrobes/storage cupboards, double radiator, wood effect flooring with feature uplighting.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 2'' x 7' 2'') (3.71m x 2.18m)
tall ceilings, period sash window to the front elevation, radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, glazed panelling allowing natural light to go through into the entrance hallway, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 7'' x 4' 11'') (2.92m x 1.50m)
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with system fed waterfall shower over, tiled surrounds, ceiling light point, extractor fan, radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring.
GARAGE: (15' 11'' x 8' 3'') (4.85m x 2.51m)
single garage located at the rear of the property, being the second garage in on the left hand side. The garage is accessed via Hanbury Road and benefits from an up and over door.
COMMUNAL GARDENS: (29' 11'' x 21' 0'') (9.11m x 6.40m)
the property benefits from use of the communal front garden which has a south-westerly aspect, it is mainly laid to lawn with an interesting variety of trees, shrubs and flowers to the borders. The garden is enclosed by wall and hedge boundaries.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year (less 1 day) lease which commenced on 25 March 1882. There is also a ground rent of £12. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £110. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.