0117 946 6690
- 1960s detached house
- South west facing rear garden (approx. 100ft x 50ft)
- Front garden (approx. 80ft x 50ft)
- 4 double bedrooms (1 en suite)
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Single garage
- Car port
- Parking for several vehicles
- No onward chain
Offered with no onward chain - an immaculate 4 double bedroom, 3 reception 1960s detached house with parking, garage, generous frontage and large 100ft south west facing rear garden.
A much treasured family home architecturally designed and constructed in 1963 and in the same ownership since.
The house is bright with spacious lateral accommodation set over 2 storeys, perfect as it stands but offers the chance to extend if required (subject to necessary consents).
Set in the highly regarded and leafy suburb of Sneyd Park within a few hundred metres of the Downs which offers 400 acres of recreational space.
Convenient for local shopping on Stoke Hill, Whiteladies Road and North View (all within 1.5km) and offer a range of cafes, restaurants and a number of independent retailers, butchers, fishmongers etc.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, study, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, downstairs wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bathroom, separate wc, loft space.
Outside: front garden with driveway parking for several vehicles, single garage, car port, generous rear garden, outside shed.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
very generous frontage with a long driveway providing ample off street parking.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (18' 5'' max overall inclusive of stairwell x 9' 0'') (5.61m x 2.74m)
doors lead off to kitchen, dining room, sitting room, study and downstairs wc. Radiator with radiator cover. Cloaks cupboard with hanging rail and fitted shelf. Stripped wooden floor. Three opaque glazed windows to front elevation. Bespoke mahogany open tread staircase.
STUDY: (11' 2'' x 10' 6'') (3.40m x 3.20m)
large window to the front elevation overlooking the front driveway and garden.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 11'' x 15' 0'' measured into shallow bay) (6.07m x 4.57m)
a lovely large sitting room with large windows to the rear elevation overlooking the generous rear garden, double glazed patio doors, sliding double doors opening to dining room, chimney breast and fireplace with coal effect gas fire.
DINING ROOM: (11' 10'' x 11' 0'') (3.60m x 3.35m)
large window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator, sliding doors through to the sitting room. Door back through to the hall and doorway opening into:-
KITCHEN: (21' 0'' x 5' 10'' min/10'10 max width) (6.40m x 1.78m/3.30m)
large window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, range of wall and base units incorporating working surface, 1 ½ bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, recessed spotlights, breakfast bar, 4 ring gas hob, double oven and microwave. Integrated appliances include fridge, dishwasher and freezer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Separate utility area to the front of the kitchen with additional sink and draining board. Window to the side elevation, double glazed wooden door to the side elevation.
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, high level window.
generous landing with window to the front elevation. Airing Cupboard and storage room with fitted shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (right hand side) (17' 7'' max x 14' 11'') (5.36m x 4.54m)
a lovely big double bedroom with very large window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, fitted bedroom furniture. Door to:-
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (8' 10'' x 6' 11'') (2.69m x 2.11m)
low level wc, bidet, bath and shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, high level opaque glazed window.
BEDROOM 2: (middle) (11' 11'' x 11' 1'') (3.63m x 3.38m)
large window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator, fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
BEDROOM 3: (left hand side) (11' 11'' to rear of fitted wardrobes x 10' 10'') (3.63m x 3.30m)
large window overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobes incorporating hot water cylinder, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (right hand side) (11' 1'' x 10' 6'') (3.38m x 3.20m)
large window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
BATHROOM: (8' 7'' x 5' 10'') (2.61m x 1.78m)
bath with tiled surround, shower fitment and shower screen, vanity unit with wash hand basin and further additional storage, window to the side elevation, heated towel rail.
SEPARATE WC: (5' 5'' x 4' 11'') (1.65m x 1.50m)
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, heated towel rail, opaque glazed window to the front elevation.
with pull down ladder. The loft is boarded with lighting and power. Basic sink unit plus cold water tap.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 80' 0'' x 50' 0'') (24.37m x 15.23m)
a very generous lawned front garden with large driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles. Driveway leads to the front door and to:-
SINGLE GARAGE: (18' 7'' x 10' 6'') (5.66m x 3.20m)
electric door, light and power. Gas meter and electricity fuse box.
CAR PORT: (18' 7'' x 9' 1'') (5.66m x 2.77m)
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 100' 0'' x 50' 0'') (30.46m x 15.23m)
large south west facing rear garden with a large patio area immediately outside the house and doors from the sitting room. Landscaped garden with a few steps leading down to a lower section, mainly laid to lawn with generous borders. Side access. Purpose built compost area to the rear of the garden.
OUTHOUSE: (9' 4'' x 4' 7'' including old coal hole) (2.84m x 1.40m)
brick built outhouse.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.