0117 946 6690
- An inviting 4/5 bedroom modern townhouse
- Wonderful location in the historic and central area of Kingsdown
- 42ft south easterly facing level garden
- Off street parking
- 2 bathrooms plus one en-suite
- Generous Kitchen breakfast room and sitting room
- within KN residents parking area
An inviting 4/5 bedroom (1 with en suite) town house situated on a convenient and sought after road, enjoying a 42ft southerly facing walled garden and off street parking.
Located in a historic part of the city on the desirable Kingsdown Parade, handy for access to the city centre and all central areas and within 1/2 mile of excellent schools including Cotham Gardens Primary, Cotham School and Bristol Grammar School. Cotham Gardens Park, Bristol University and the BRI/Children's hospitals are also nearby.
Ground Floor: spacious entrance hallway, bedroom 3, bedroom 4/reception 2, ground floor bathroom/wc and utility room.
First Floor: study landing, southerly facing sitting room with double doors leading through to 18ft x 10ft sociable kitchen/breakfast room creating a lovely sociable living space.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 5/study, bathroom/wc and airing cupboard.
A spacious and well-arranged modern house in a fabulous location with the rare benefit of off street parking and a sunny level garden.
via parking forecourt where there is an off-street parking space for the property and the garden gate for No. 51a. A pathway leads through southerly facing front garden to the main front door to the property. (The property can also be accessed from the rear via the back of Kingsdown Parade).
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 25' 9'' x 6' 6'' max inclusive of staircase & utility room (7.84m x 1.98m)
ceiling coving, staircase rising to first floor landing, wood flooring, radiator, fuse box for electrics, generous understairs recess providing space for bicycles etc, alarm control panel, doors off to bedroom 2, bedroom 3/reception 2, bathroom/wc and utility room.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 12' 1'' x 10' 3'' (3.68m x 3.12m)
double glazed sash style window to rear, radiator and door accessing recessed wardrobe.
BEDROOM 4/RECEPTION 2: 12' 8'' x 8' 9'' (3.86m x 2.66m)
2 large double glazed sash style windows to front overlooking the garden, radiator and recessed storage cupboard.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 10'' x 3' 2'' (2.99m x 0.96m)
useful utility area with plumbing for washing machine and worktop over, built in base and eye level units with inset stainless steel sink, wall mounted Ideal gas boiler and window to rear.
modern fitted bathroom comprising a white suite with panelled bath, mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with built in cabinet beneath, part tiled walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
doors off to the sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room, staircase continuing to first floor landing, ceiling coving, window to front and study landing area.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 7'' x 12' 6'' (4.44m x 3.81m)
2 large double glazed sash style windows to front overlooking the gardens, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, tv point, radiator and double doors providing a sociable connection through to the kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 18' 9'' x 10' 3'' (5.71m x 3.12m)
modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over and inset 11/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel double oven and 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, fridge/freezer, over hanging breakfast bar, ample space for dining table, 2 large double glazed sash style windows to rear, radiator, tiled floor, inset spotlights, ceiling coving and door accessing landing.
doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 5/study, bathroom/wc and Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving, loft hatch accesses generous loft storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 15' 9'' x 8' 10'' max inclusive of en suite shower room/wc (4.80m x 2.69m)
2 double glazed sash style windows to front, recessed built in wardrobes and door accessing:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, window to front, chrome effect heated towel rail, light, shaver point and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 10' 3'' x 8' 6'' (3.12m x 2.59m)
double glazed sash style window to rear, recessed wardrobes and radiator.
BEDROOM 5/STUDY: 10' 2'' x 6' 11'' (3.10m x 2.11m)
double glazed sash style window to rear and radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 6'' x 5' 3'' (2.59m x 1.60m)
modern white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc and wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath and mirrored cabinet over, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
OFF STREET PARKING:
the property has exclusive use of an off-road parking space located in the forecourt to the front. It is the closest space to the front garden.
RESIDENTS PARKING SCHEME:
the property is located within the Kingsdown Residents Parking Scheme area and a parking permit is available from Bristol City Council for a modest annual fee.
GARDEN: 42' 0'' x 21' 0'' (12.79m x 6.40m)
southerly facing level lawned front garden with pathway leading to the main front door, garden shed, various shrubs, outside tap and brick boundary walls.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with an annual rent charge of £1. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.