0117 946 6690
- Set in a prestigious Clifton Terrace
- A spacious and light 2 double bedroom apartment
- Within a fine grade II* listed building
- Wonderful communal gardens
- No onward chain
Set in a prestigious Clifton Terrace - A spacious and light 2 double bedroom apartment. Set on the top floor of a fine grade II* listed building with access to wonderful communal gardens.
A spacious and light 2 double bedroom apartment. Set on the top floor of a fine grade II* listed building with access to wonderful communal gardens.
Prime Clifton Village location, within a short stroll of the cafes, restaurants and shops, nearby the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and across the Suspension Bridge into Leigh Woods and Ashton Court. Clifton Triangle, Whiteladies Road, Park Street and Bristol's harbourside are also within easy reach.
Accommodation: entrance stairs and hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
Access to Vyvyan Terrace gardens, a well-maintained communal garden for the use of the residents of Vyvyan Terrace.
A superb Clifton Village apartment.
Sold with no onward chain.
We have spent many happy years here as a couple. The community within the building is great, with regular aperitifs together. The wider terrace community is fantastic too, with two terrace parties a year, one in summer in the beautiful gardens (live music too - my band played it once), and one in winter in one of the full houses. There is a gardener that tends the gardens, but every year the terrace gets together for a garden day to help out which is nice. The gardens are free to use for sports, barbecues etc: We had a graduation party there with a marquee. The views from the living room are lovely, fireworks night and Bristol balloon fiesta are always highlights. The bedroom views of the gardens are nice too. Having the windows open has never been noisy either thanks to the green space out front and also with the terrace set back from the road. Its fantastic having Clifton Village so close for a stroll / quick bite to eat / spontaneous drink with friends / post run/ride cake, whilst also having the luxury of the large private garden and quieter surroundings. The village is less than 5 minutes walk (1 minute bike), and the suspension bridge (rooftop bar and cafe on the hill) is 10 minutes walk. Out over the bridge you have Leigh Woods which is a favourite running route, and Ashton court - all runnable and walkable from the doorstep!
via promenade to the communal front door marked No. 3, communal hallway and stairs rise to the second floor where the private entrance and final staircase can be found on the left hand side.
double glazed Velux skylight, doors leading off to the sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 21' 2'' x 12' 5'' (6.45m x 3.78m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, period working fireplace, shelving to the chimney recess, inset downlights, useful storage cupboard with shelving space, laminate wooden flooring, large radiator, glazed doorway through to:-
KITCHEN: 9' 7'' x 7' 3'' (2.92m x 2.21m)
double casement window to the rear elevation, fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with laminate roll edged working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap, space for electric cooker, integrated filter hood above, space for tall fridge/freezer, washing machine, inset downlights.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 7'' x 9' 11'' (4.44m x 3.02m)
2 multi-paned casement window to the front elevation with superb Clifton views, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.20m x 3.10m)
a trio of multi-paned casement windows to the front elevation with views over the communal gardens, double radiator.
white suite comprising low level wc, vanity unit with ceramic inset sink, large step in shower tray with electric shower, glass shower screen, partially tiled walls, Velux window, access to storage, radiator, inset downlights.
the property falls within the Clifton Village residents parking permit zone and a permit is available from the council for a modest annual fee.
VYVYAN TERRACE RESIDENTS GARDENS:
there is a wonderful parkland garden opposite the building which is for the enjoyment and use of the residents of Vyvyan Terrace and Clifton Park, subject to a modest annual contribution towards the upkeep. (The vendors believe this is circa £60 p.a.) - included in service charge.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 1987 with a ground rent payable of £20 p.a. . This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £200. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.