0117 946 6690
- Hidden behind a leafy 57ft front garden
- Early Victorian period town house
- Circa 1,950 sq. ft
- 28 x 16 kitchen/dining room
- 2 further reception rooms
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bath / shower rooms
- 50ft south west facing landscaped rear garden
- Garage and EV charging point
Discreetly positioned behind a leafy 57ft front garden is this fine early Victorian period town house with 4 or 5 double bedrooms, 1 or 2 receptions, 28ft x 16ft kitchen/dining room, 50ft south west facing landscaped garden with garage and EV charging point.
Well-proportioned (1,950 sq. ft.) and bright rooms with high ceilings and large multi-paned sash windows - presented with both a stylish and relaxed feel retaining many fine period features throughout.
The accommodation is approached via a raised hall floor with doors into the bright drawing room - overlooking the rear garden - and generous office/bedroom 5. Stairs lead down to the large and comfortable kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors opening into the back garden. There is useful utility space and wc.
The first and top floors provide 4 large double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms and an additional wc.
The back garden has been cleverly landscaped to provide laid back entertaining/seating areas. At the rear of the garden is a garage (17ft x 16ft) with light, power and EV charging point and opens up onto Sydenham Lane.
from the pavement pass between the stone pillars and wrought iron gate and pathway leads through the generous front garden to the entrance door. Timber wooden door with glazed overlight opens into:-
exposed wooden flooring, doorway to the lower ground floor and stairs rising to the first floor. Doors opening into bedroom 5/office and the drawing room.
DRAWING ROOM: (16' 6'' x 13' 4'') (5.03m x 4.06m)
large multi-paned sash window to the rear overlooking the rear garden, further casement window to rear elevation, high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, continuation of exposed wooden flooring, impressive coal effect gas fire with cast iron fireplace, wooden surround, mantle and slate hearth, radiator.
BEDROOM 5/OFFICE: (15' 0'' x 10' 4'') (4.57m x 3.15m)
large multi-paned sash window with acoustic glass to the front elevation complete with working shutters which overlooks the deep front garden, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, continuation of exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (28' 10'' x 16' 3'') (8.78m x 4.95m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
designed by Sustainable Kitchens; a very large kitchen island with wooden working surface and handbuilt painted cabinets, 5 ring induction hob, Neff double oven and range of further fitted base units with quartz working surface and upstand, partially tiled walls, Belfast double sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, painted wooden flooring, cupboard housing the electric meter and consumer units, useful fitted understairs storage cupboard providing pantry space, radiator, multi-paned sash window to the front elevation.
double glazed bi-fold doors to the rear elevation opening out onto the back garden, radiator, useful storage and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, opening to the rear to:
low level wc, wash hand basin and corner vanity unit, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, attractive tiled floor.
with doors to wc, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2. Staircase rising to the second floor landing.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (16' 2'' x 13' 4'') (4.92m x 4.06m)
large multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation overlooking the back garden, full range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and wardrobe space, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 11'' x 10' 8'') (4.54m x 3.25m)
large multi-paned sash window with acoustic glass to the front elevation with a very pleasant leafy outlook, ceiling cornicing and radiator.
large multi-paned sash window to the front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin and fitted storage underneath, partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
double glazed Velux skylight providing lots of natural light, doors opening through to bedrooms 3 and 4, bathroom/wc and shower room/wc. Airing Cupboard with Vaillant gas combination boiler, large hot water tank with pressurised system, fitted shelving.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (14' 10'' x 10' 8'') (4.52m x 3.25m)
large multi-paned sash window with acoustic double glazed glass to the front elevation with a nice leafy outlook, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (14' 2'' x 10' 0'') (4.31m x 3.05m)
large multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation overlooking the back garden, cast iron fireplace, radiator, access to roof storage space.
double glazed casement window to rear elevation, white suite comprising low level wc, large wash hand basin, bath with overhead shower with oak fittings, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, large double glazed skylight.
comprising low level wc, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, skylight which offers access onto the roof as well, extractor fan, tiled walls.
Front: (57' 0'' x 19' 0'') (17.36m x 5.79m)
a mature front garden which provides both privacy and sound insulation from the road.
Rear: (48' 0'' x 16' 0'') (14.62m x 4.87m)
designed by Artisan Landscapes; a landscaped rear garden with patio area immediately outside the bi-fold doors, timber steps leading up to a tiered garden with raised borders, seating area and further lawn with mature cherry tree and access to:-
GARAGE: (17' 0'' x 16' 0'') (5.18m x 4.87m)
a generous single garage with up and over electrically operated door, light and power, electric vehicle charging point.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. There is a perpetual yearly rentcharge of £16.0s.0d p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.