Hampton Road, Redland
A spacious (circa 1,900 sq. ft.), 4 double bedroom, 3 bath/shower end of terrace residence in a 2021 converted Victorian building finished to a high standard throughout benefiting from an external courtyard and balcony.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, separate wc.
Lower Ground Floor: bedroom 3, bedroom 4, shower room/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, family bathroom/wc, bedroom 2 with balcony.
Development of a handsome building and completed to a high standard throughout.
No onward chain.
- A spacious (circa 1,900 sq. ft) end of terrace residence
- 4 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- External courtyard and balcony
- No onward chain
- Last unit available
from the pavement on Hampton Road a gate leads into a front private courtyard into the large six wooden pane grand private entrance door into:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((18' 11'' x 6' 2'') (5.76m x 1.88m))
initial entrance vestibule area comprising ceiling light point, obscured glazed picture window overlooking the side elevation, radiator, ornate tiled flooring, tongue and groove panelled walls with complementary shelf, steps up into inner hall area, inset ceiling downlights, wood effect flooring, stairs rising to upper and lower floors, doors to kitchen/living/dining room, wc, utilities cupboard, storage cupboard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM: ((25' 6'' x 24' 0'' reducing to 13'11 max) (7.77m x 7.31m/4.24m))
measured as one but described separately as follows:
a very smart modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with marble working surfaces with matching upstand, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point, breakfast bar area, 1½ bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap over, integrated appliances including dishwasher, double Bosch oven, fridge/freezer, 4 ring induction hob with discreetly housed extractor hood and lighting over, wood effect flooring continues into:
with 3 large casement windows overlooking the side elevation with deep sills with complementary shelf and further casement window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
inset ceiling downlight, extractor fan, wall mounted wc with discreetly housed cistern and button flush, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap and mirror over, heated towel raid, wood effect flooring.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
A hallway space from bottom of stairs leads to storage cupboard, cupboard understairs, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, cinema room, shower room. Inset ceiling downlights, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((11' 7'' x 10' 5'') (3.53m x 3.17m))
large double glazed casement window overlooking the side elevation with deep window sill, inset ceiling downlights, skirting boards, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: ((11' 11'' x 10' 5'') (3.63m x 3.17m))
casement window and door leading to the side elevation and small courtyard space, inset ceiling downlights, radiator, skirting boards.
an impressively finished suite comprising large shower enclosure with glazed divider and stainless steel wall mounted drench head shower with separate wall mounted detachable shower hose and stainless steel wall mounted shower controls, marble effect tiled surround, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail, low level flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps over and tiled splashback with complementary shelf and mirror over, shaver point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
Stairs rising from the ground floor via attractive picture and casement windows overlooking the front elevation.
doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc. Inset ceiling downlights, electrically operated Velux window allowing further light to the space, casement brittle windows overlooking the front elevation.
BEDROOM 1: ((12' 11'' x 11' 1'') (3.93m x 3.38m))
sliding double glazed doors leading out onto large part enclosed balcony, impressive in excess of 11ft/3.35m ceiling heights, inset ceiling downlights, skirting boards, doors to walk in wardrobe further housing boiler and immersion tank (8'0 x 4'9) (2.44m x 1.45m).
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
with an impressive finish, large shower enclosure with tiled surround, wall mounted stainless steel drench head shower and separate stainless steel detachable shower hose, wall mounted stainless steel controls, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over and tiled splashback, low level button flush wc, complementary tiled shelf and mirror over with shaver unit, extractor fan, electrically operated Velux window, heated towel rail, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 2: ((12' 5'' x 9' 4'') (3.78m x 2.84m))
double glazed sliding doors leading onto part enclosed balcony, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
Balcony: ((circa 24' 0'' width x 3' 0'' depth) (7.31m x 0.91m))
part enclosed by high parapet wall with lower double glazed windows inserts overlooking the side elevation providing a pleasant area to sit out.
comprising tiled bath with wall mounted stainless steel controls and separate wall mounted detachable shower hose, low level button flush wc, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over and tiled splashback and complementary shelf and mirror over, heated towel rail, inset downlights, electrically operated Velux window, extractor fan, underfloor heating.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available through the selling agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.