0117 946 6690
- An attractive, 2 double bedroom first floor Victorian period apartment
- Favourable location a short distance to Durdham Downs, Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill
- Residents parking Zone in operation
- Offered with no onward chain which enables a straight forward move
An attractive, 2 double bedroom first floor Victorian period apartment with an extremely bright and well-proportioned interior. Occupying a particularly favourable location a short distance to Durdham Downs, Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill. Residents parking Zone in operation.
Set on the fringes of Durdham Downs with 400 acres of recreational space almost on the doorstep - close by are North View and Coldharbour Road with a variety of retailers including a butchers, florist, cafes and Waitrose.
2 well-proportioned bedrooms makes the apartment a suitable buy-to-let investment or an ideal first time buy.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Residents parking Zone in operation.
Offered with no onward chain which enables a straight forward move.
steps lead up to the communal entrance hall and stairs rise to the first floor where the private entrance for this apartment is marked No. 5.
ENTRANCE HALL: 18' 5'' x 3' 11'' (5.61m x 1.19m)
central entrance hall with doors leading off to all rooms, radiator, recessed spotlights, electricity fuse box, video entry phone system and access to ceiling void.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 10'' max x 17' 6'' max into shallow window recess (4.52m x 5.33m)
bright room with 2 large sash windows to the side elevation, ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, cast iron period fireplace with slate hearth and radiator.
KITCHEN: 11' 0'' x 6' 1'' (3.35m x 1.85m)
well designed kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating granite working surfaces and upstands, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob with electric oven beneath and filter hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and full sized dishwasher, radiator, recessed spotlights and large sash window to the front elevation. Cupboard housing boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (right hand side) 11' 7'' x 9' 10'' (3.53m x 2.99m)
large sash window to the side elevation, ceiling cornicing and radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (left hand side) 11' 5'' x 9' 10'' (3.48m x 2.99m)
sash window to the rear elevation, ceiling cornicing and radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 11' 3'' x 4' 7'' (3.43m x 1.40m)
spacious bathroom with natural light, white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and wood panelled bath with Victorian style hand held shower fitment, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, radiator, frosted sash window.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 30 May 2003. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £130. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.