0117 946 6690
- An inviting and spectacular first floor apartment with off road parking
- Use of incredible communal residents parkland gardens
- Stylish and impeccably well-presented interior
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
- 2 double bedrooms (1 with luxury en suite bathroom & dressing area)
- Allocated off street parking PLUS residents parking permit zone
An inviting and spectacular 2 double bedroom (one with luxury en suite bathroom and dressing area) apartment situated in an enviable Clifton location close to Clifton Village. Further benefiting from a stylish and high quality interior, allocated off street parking and access to wonderful communal residents' gardens.
A stylish and impeccably well-presented interior is complemented by its pleasing layout and abundance of natural light
Magnificent location within a short level walk of the shops, restaurants and amenities of Clifton Village, also nearby Clifton College and Durdham Downs making it attractive as a primary or second home
Accommodation: roomy accommodation with an opulent interior including a large 19ft x 15ft sitting room with double doors through to a highly specified kitchen/dining room with integrated Miele appliances, main bedroom with walk through dressing area and luxurious en suite bathroom/wc with under floor heating, second double bedroom and further shower room/wc
A wonderful apartment of the highest quality with the rare advantage of off street parking in such a prime Clifton location
To be sold with no onward chain.
via driveway where there is one allocated off street parking space leading to the main front door to the building where you continue up through the communal hall and stairs to the first floor landing where you find the private entrance to the first floor flat.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (15' 2'' x 3' 7'' max) (4.62m x 1.09m)
high ceilings with decorative cornicing and inset spotlights, engineered oak flooring, door entry intercom system, radiator, wall mounted bathroom underfloor heating control and large glazed panel flooding the entrance hallway with natural borrowed light from the living space. High level hatch provides access to generous loft storage space and further doors lead off to the sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc and utility cupboard (housing Worcester gas boiler and plumbing and appliance space for washer/dryer.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 8'' max x 15' 5'' max into chimney recess) (5.69m x 4.70m)
elegant sitting room with wonderful high ceilings with cornicing and inset spotlights, 3 large sash windows to front giving an open outlook over College Road towards the communal gardens of Worcester Terrace opposite (which this apartment also has use of), period style fireplace with gas coal effect fire, limestone surround and slate hearth, engineered oak flooring, tv point, radiators with decorative cover and window seat over and double doors leading into the kitchen/dining room creating a lovely overall sociable space when open.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (15' 1'' x 13' 3'') (4.59m x 4.04m)
fabulous high specification fitted kitchen with base and eye level units and white quartz stone worktop over, stoned tiled floor, inset 11/2 bowl sink with mirrored splashback, luxury integrated Miele appliances including eye level oven and further combi oven, 5 ring gas hob with extractor over, dishwasher and Electrolux fridge/freezer, high ceilings with decorative cornicing and inset spotlights, dual aspect windows to front and side affording plenty of natural light into the kitchen and living space, radiators and ample space for dining room table and chairs.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 4'' max x 14' 1'' plus 7'1 x 5'8 max) (4.67m x 4.29m plus 2.16m x 1.73m)
sumptuous double bedroom with walk through dressing area with built in wardrobes, inset spotlights and pelmet lighting. The bedroom has further built in wardrobes to chimney recesses, high ceilings with decorative cornicing and inset spotlights, large sash window to rear enjoying a leafy outlook over neighbouring gardens, built in marble dressing table between wardrobes, radiator and door accessing:-
En Suite Bathroom/WC: (9' 1'' x 7' 2'') (2.77m x 2.18m)
stunning en suite bathroom with a bath set into quartz stone surround and inset taps and shower control, over bath shower with glass screen, limestone tiled floor with under floor heating, part tiled walls with built in mirror and lighting over a contemporary sink unit with oak storage cabinets beneath, low level wc with concealed cistern, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 1'' x 13' 3'') (4.29m x 4.04m)
high ceilings with decorative cornicing, inset spotlights, dual aspect sash window to rear and side flooding the room with natural light with the rear of the two windows enjoying a leafy outlook over neighbouring rear gardens, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (9' 1'' x 4' 4'' max into recess) (2.77m x 1.32m)
contemporary shower room with walk in central draining shower enclosure with system fed rainhead ceiling mounted shower and tall glass door, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash basin with limestone counter and oak storage unit beneath with tall built in mirror and lighting over, limestone tiled floor, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and small window to side.
OFF STREET PARKING
the property enjoys the rare benefit of one allocated off street parking space. It is the parking space straight in front of the main communal front door.
RESIDENTS COMMUNAL GARDENS:
there is a wonderful private park in the square opposite, fronting Worcester Terrace which is for the enjoyment of the residents of Worcester Crescent and 2 College Road only subject to a small annual contribution.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
: it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1974. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.