Fallodon Way, Henleaze
A 2 double bedroom purpose-built retirement apartment for the over 60s which has been refurbished to a high standard, benefits from entirely level access and is notable for its south-facing outlook and access onto attractive common gardens. No onward chain. A unique development of 39 two-bedroom purpose-built flats. This flat provides entirely level access Throughout in a quiet location, a short distance from Henleaze Road, yet providing immediate access to nearby facilities. Refurbished to a high Standard in recent years, the property benefits from a new kitchen, bathroom, hot water system, flooring and doors. A development managed by Anchor Hannover and is exclusively for those having reached the age of 60 and over. There is also an onsite resident manager. Immediately outside the entrance to the development is a bike rack, post box and Fallodon Way Medical Centre. Approximately 200 metres level walk away is Henleaze High Street with a wide array of shops and cafes, including Waitrose and Co-op supermarkets. Well maintained landscaped gardens, a purpose-built store for motorised scooters, a communal drying area and 16 resident parking spaces. No onward chain making a prompt move possible
- A purpose-built retirement apartment for the over 60s
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room (17'6 x 13'0)
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Refurbished to a high standard in recent years
- Well maintained landscaped communal gardens
- Residents parking spaces (16 for the 39 flats in the complex)
- On site resident manager
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
Through central common courtyard with level access pathway leading to private entrance, with outside lighting and wood-effect obscured double-glazed front door into:
ENTRANCE HALL: (17' 5'' x 4' 7'') (5.30m x 1.40m)
central entrance hallway with wood-effect flooring, electric radiator, airing cupboard housing MegaFlo hot water cylinder and shelving, wall-mounted emergency assistance cord, wall-mounted thermostatic heating controls and telephone point.
spacious, square walk-in storage cupboard with eye and waist height shelving, coat hanging space and wall-mounted ventilation and lighting.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 6'' x 13' 0'') (5.33m x 3.96m)
partially open plan with adjacent kitchen, doubled glazed sliding patio doors lead onto south facing patio and gardens beyond with further double glazed window with same outlook, twin wall mounted electric radiators, television point.
KITCHEN: (10' 6'' x 5' 11'') (3.20m x 1.80m)
partially open plan with adjacent sitting room, double glazed window to rear elevation, facing south with views over patio and gardens. Eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with roll-edged work surfaces with tiled splashback, integrated stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, undercounter integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated undercounter electric oven with 4 ring AEG induction hob over with integrated extractor hood and lighting, concealed washing machine and freestanding fridge/freezer. There is a short serving hatch/ breakfast bar area and wood effect flooring that matches the hallway
BEDROOM 1: (14' 1'' x 8' 10'') (4.29m x 2.69m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to front elevation overlooking communal central courtyard with wall mounted radiator, emergency assistance pullcord.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 10'' x 6' 10'') (3.30m x 2.08m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to front elevation overlooking communal central courtyard with wall mounted radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 7'' x 5' 3'') (2.61m x 1.60m)
modern shower suite comprising entirely level walk-in shower cubicle with slate-effect flooring with ‘Wetwall’ on 3 sides. Stowable shower seat with Grohe exposed variable mixer shower. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating throughout rest of the bathroom with close-coupled wc with concealed cistern and vanity unit worktop with cupboards below, integrated sink with mixer tap, wall-mounted mirror, wall tiling covering rest of the bathroom with ceiling height extractor fan, electric heated towel rail and borrowed natural light from the adjacent kitchen.
all the outer grounds are communal which also includes the patio areas. Extensive communal gardens surround the site and this particular apartment has benefit of the south-facing elevation with near immediate access on to the pedestrian gate to the rear of development which leads to a small park at the back of Wildcroft Road. Patio area abutting the property provides a very sunny seating area with outside lighting and water supply. At the front elevation there is a central square with several benches and greenery with a degree of shading.
parking area is split between a first come, first served residents parking area in one section of 16 spaces, and a further provision for 5 visitor parking spaces. It is in this area where the bin store can be found.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 99 year lease which commenced in October 2003. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120.97. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.