Brighton Road, Redland
An attractive and inviting 4 double bedroom, Victorian period town house offering a bright and roomy interior with extended kitchen family living space (21ft x 16ft) and south-westerly facing rear garden.
Situated just off Chandos Road with its charming mix of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, also within easy reach of Whiteladies Road and Gloucester Road and within just a few hundred yards of Cotham Gardens park and Redland train station.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen family living space (21ft x 16ft), separate wc/utility.
First Floor: landing, 2 double bedrooms.
Second Floor: landing, 2 further double bedrooms (4 in total) family bath/shower room.
Outside: front courtyard, well stocked south-westerly facing town garden.
A much loved family home in a popular location offering flexible and versatile accommodation.
- Mid-terraced Victorian period family home.
- 4 double bedrooms.
- Extended kitchen family living space (21ft x 16ft)
- Circa 1,600 sq.ft.
- South-westerly facing town garden.
- Popular location close to Chandos Road.
from the pavement pass through a wrought iron gate and follow pathway up to a solid wooden front door which opens into:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: ((3' 6'' x 3' 3'') (1.07m x 0.99m))
ceiling cornice, downlighter, dado rail, electricity and gas meters, panel, timber door with an opus designed leaded light inset which opens into:-
ENTRANCE HALL: ((13' 8'' x 3' 3'' plus 5'9 x 5'3) (4.16m x 0.99m plus 1.75m x 1.60m))
L shaped hall with ceiling cornice, decorative arch with moulded corbels, beech finished laminated floor, useful understairs cupboard equipped with both light and shelving, central heating thermostat, radiator, doors radiate to the kitchen/breakfast room, utility/shower room/wc, bedroom 4/reception 2 and staircase with wooden handrail rises to first floor landing.
KITCHEN FAMILY LIVING SPACE: ((21' 2'' x 16' 0'') (6.45m x 4.87m))
bespoke solid timber wall and base shaker style units, ceramic double bowl single drainer sink unit with chrome plated mixer tap, space for 600mm electric/gas cooker with stainless steel chimney hood over, splashback tiling, space for dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, space for separate freezer, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point, underfloor heating, ample space for table and chairs, full width double glazed windows and doors overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden, sloping blue tinted glass roof with exposed beams. Concealed gas fired Worcester Bosch combination boiler.
SITTING ROOM: ((12' 5'' x 11' 4'' into chimney recess) (3.78m x 3.45m))
simple moulded cornicing and ornate central rose, two double glazed windows to the front elevation, period style fireplace with recesses to either side of the chimney breast, radiator, ceiling light point.
space and plumbing for washer/dryer with shelving above, low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splashback tiling, wood effect flooring, inset ceiling downlights.
LANDING: ((12' 5'' x 5' 2'') (3.78m x 1.57m))
doors radiate to sitting room and bedroom 1.
BEDROOM 1: ((16' 3'' x 12' 0'') (4.95m x 3.65m))
period style fireplace with ornately carved mantelpiece and slate hearth, recesses to either side of the chimney breast both with base level cupboards and floating shelving, inset ceiling downlights, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 2: ((16' 3'' x 11' 10'') (4.95m x 3.60m))
double glazed windows to front elevation, simple moulded cornicing and ornate central rose, radiator, large walk in cupboard (5'3 x 3'3) (1.60m x 0.99m) complete with lighting.
LANDING: ((12' 5'' x 5' 2'') (3.78m x 1.57m))
double glazed ceiling skylight, ceiling downlighter, radiator, doors radiate to all rooms on this floor.
BEDROOM 3: ((16' 3'' into chimney recess x 11' 9'') (4.95m x 3.58m))
double glazed window to front elevation, inset ceiling downlights, radiator, access to a walk in wardrobe complete with shelving, hanging rail and lighting. Chimney breast with recess plus recesses to either side with floating shelving.
BEDROOM 4: ((12' 0'' x 9' 4'' into chimney recess) (3.65m x 2.84m))
double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access, access to a walk in shelved wardrobe complete with hanging rail.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM: ((12' 0'' x 6' 5'') (3.65m x 1.95m))
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and matching low level wc, separate shower cubicle, vertical radiator, heated towel rail, coved ceiling complete with downlighters, beech finished laminate floor, double glazed window to rear.
an easily maintained front garden at present laid partly with blue slate chippings and bordered by numerous shrubs and plants all enclosed by a low boundary wall and cast iron railings and gated pathway which leads to the front door.
Rear: ((21' 0'' x 16' 0'') (6.40m x 4.87m))
south west facing rear garden accessed directly off the conservatory/dining room with a sunny aspect, patio area with raised flower and shrub borders containing an abundance of evergreen plants, bushes and plants and shrubs. All enclosed with stone and brick walls to boundaries - a lovely suntrap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold, with a perpetual yearly rent charge of £4. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.