Halsbury Road | Westbury Park
An attractive, inviting and characterful period home in a wonderful location for families, within just 850 metres of Redland Green School and enjoying a fabulous 53ft x 18ft south westerly facing garden and the rare benefit of a garage.
Situated on a peaceful and well-regarded road within a short stroll of Waitrose supermarket, bus connections and excellent shops and cafes of Henleaze Road and North View, as well as being within 850 metres of Redland Green School and nearby the vast green open spaces of Durdham Downs.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway with generous understairs storage cupboards, sitting room with open fire, separate generous second reception room/family room with open fire, extended kitchen/dining room and access to a lovely sunny garden.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/shower/wc.
Second Floor: loft converted bedroom with en suite shower room/wc.
Outside: level courtyard front garden and fantastic 53ft x 18ft south westerly facing level rear garden, attracting most of the day’s sunshine and benefiting from a handy vehicular width rear access lane and a garage.
A superb family home in an incredibly desirable location.
- An attractive and characaterful period home in a wonderful location for families
- Within just 850 metres of Redland Green School
- Situated on a peaceful and well-regarded road
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Extended kitchen/dining room with access to a lovely sunny garden
- 53ft south westerly facing garden
via garden pathway leading beside a level front garden into an attractive covered entrance where you will find the main front door to the house.
high ceilings with ceiling cornicing and picture rail, understairs storage and larder cupboards with coat hooks and built in shelving, exposed original stripped floorboards, radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room, reception 2/family room and kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 14' 8'' x 10' 8'' (4.47m x 3.25m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, an attractive cast iron open fire with wood surround and slate hearth, exposed stripped floorboards, original windows to front and a radiator.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: 16' 2'' x 10' 8'' max into recess (4.92m x 3.25m)
a good sized second reception room with an attractive original fireplace with inset tiles and tiled hearth, high ceilings with original ceiling cornicing and picture rail, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and double glazed double doors providing a seamless access out onto the rear garden.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 26' 5'' x 7' 5'' max in dining area (8.05m x 2.26m)
an extended sociable kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising gloss cream units with wood block worktop over and inset sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with induction hob and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher and further appliance space and plumbing for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to side and wall opening providing a sociable connection through the kitchen to the dining area, which is filled with natural light provided by the sliding double glazed door to side, further double glazed window to rear and 2 Velux skylight windows over. Contemporary upright radiator and wood flooring.
a staircase rising to the second floor landing and doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/shower/wc and useful airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 14' 8'' x 10' 3'' (4.47m x 3.12m)
a double bedroom with period style fireplace, high ceilings, picture rail, original windows to front and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 11' 0'' x 10' 4'' (3.35m x 3.15m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, a boarded period fireplace, radiator and south westerly facing double glazed windows to rear, overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 3: (front) 11' 1'' x 6' 7'' (3.38m x 2.01m)
high ceilings, picture rail, original windows to front and a radiator.
a white suite comprising double ended panelled bath, corner shower enclosure, low level wc with concealed cistern, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, inset spotlights, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
THE LOFT WAS CONVERTED HISTORICALLY AND DOESN’T HAVE CERTIFICATION, THEREFORE AN INDEMNITY INSURANCE WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE PURCHASER ON SALE OF THE PROPERTY.
door enters loft converted bedroom 4.
LOFT ROOM/BEDROOM 4: 17' 5'' x 11' 3'' (5.30m x 3.43m)
a large loft room currently used as a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear, 2 Velux skylight windows, built in wardrobes, radiator and adjoining en suite.
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with shelf over, inset spotlights and heated towel rail.
there is a low maintenance level front garden mainly laid to stone chippings with flower border containing various shrubs. Brick and fenced boundaries and pathway leading up to the attractive covered entrance.
REAR GARDEN: approx 53' 0'' max into recess & inclusive of garage x 18' 6'' (16.14m x 5.63m)
a good sized south westerly facing rear garden enjoying much of the day’s sunshine, mainly laid to stone chippings with raised deep flower borders either side containing various shrubs and architectural planting. There is a decked seating area closest to the property providing a sheltered private outdoor dining space and pathway continues through the garden to a gated and incredibly handy vehicular width rear access lane, where there is also a side door entering the garage.
SINGLE GARAGE: 17' 0'' x 9' 1'' (5.18m x 2.77m)
single garage accessed via the rear lane, providing excellent storage space.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.