Rownham Mead, Harbourside
A superbly situated, 3 bedroom, (originally 4 bedrooms), 2 bath/shower room, water-fronting townhouse with privileged views overlooking Pooles Wharf Marina.
The property offers immensely flexible and well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors.
Forming part of a row of water fronting town houses with interesting harbourside views, with the benefit of both front and rear outside areas. Rownham Mead is a very popular modern development in Bristol’s historic harbourside . Offering a wealth of cafes and bars within walking distance, notably Wapping Wharf/Cargo.
The area has access to the M5, M4 and M32 motorways with the convenience of being close to the main areas of employment, shopping and leisure that Bristol has to offer.
Regular buses to and from the city combine with the daily water bus services (currently not running due to Covid) with landing stages in the city centre and Temple Meads mainline station.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, bedroom 3, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, sitting room, family bathroom/wc (originally a bedroom).
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2.
Outside: courtyard style south-westerly facing front garden, rear courtyard fronting onto the waterfront.
- Privileged views overlooking Pooles Wharf Marina
- Modern townhouse
- Potential to improve and update
- Flexible and well proportioned accommodation
- Kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room
- 3 bedrooms (originally 4)
- 2 bathrooms
- Front and Rear Courtyard gardens
via courtyard style front garden, double glazed entrance door opening to:-
staircase rises to first floor landing, understairs cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator. Doors to:-
suite comprising low level wc and wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 8'' x 9' 1'') (3.86m x 2.77m)
double glazed window to front, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (15' 7'' x 12' 11'') (4.75m x 3.93m)
range of wall and base units, tiled splashbacks, working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, double oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, double glazed window and door to rear elevation and overlooking Pooles Wharf Marina.
staircase rising to second floor, door to bathroom/wc. Opening through to:-
SITTING ROOM: (16' 4'' x 15' 9'') (4.97m x 4.80m)
double glazed windows to rear with water views, spotlights, two radiators.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 6'' x 9' 4'') (2.89m x 2.84m)
originally a bedroom; white suite comprising bath with shower and tiled surrounds, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, low level wc, spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to front.
doors to bedrooms 1 and 2, linen cupboard, access to roof storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (15' 9'' to back of wardrobes x 9' 7'') (4.80m x 2.92m)
large double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to:-
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (6' 11'' x 5' 9'') (2.11m x 1.75m)
white suite with bath, wash hand basin and low level wc, part tiled walls, inset mirror, opaque double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (12' 6'' x 10' 1'') (3.81m x 3.07m)
double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 30' 0'' x 15' 0'') (9.14m x 4.57m)
south-westerly facing courtyard style garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 15' 0'' x 8' 0'') (4.57m x 2.44m)
courtyard fronting onto the waterway.
GARAGE: (14' 10'' x 7' 1'') (4.52m x 2.16m)
the middle of 3 garages. Outside to the right hand side.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is off street parking and hardstanding run by Rownham Mead Management Company which require a parking permit and is operated on a 'first come, first served' basis.
The road parking is within the Cliftonwood & Hotwells residents parking zone and runs between 9am and 7pm Monday to Saturday.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1980. There is a ground rent payable of £25 p.a This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that there is an annual service charge of £250 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.