Cambridge Park, Redland
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £400,000 - £425,000
A light, bright and spacious (circa 1,133 sq.ft.) grade II listed 2 double bedroom top floor apartment situated on one of Redland’s most sought after roads which benefits from a large central entrance hallway which can double up as a home office, kitchen/breakfast room and separate sitting room. Offered with no onward chain.
The apartment is very tastefully presented with a host of period character detail and forms part of a fine early Victorian period grade II listed semi-detached building.
The location is both highly prized and very convenient, close to Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road and the Downs with 400 acres of green open spaces to enjoy.
Local shopping available along North View and Coldharbour Road with a range of independent retailers (florist, butchers, fishmongers, book shop and travel agent), a cinema and Waitrose.
Accommodation: entrance hall/home office, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Located in the Cotham North (CN) residents parking permit zone.
A larger than average apartment of 1,133 sq.ft. set within this fine grade II listed period building and offered with no onward chain.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1133 sq ft
- Large entrance hallway/home office area
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Grand sitting room
- Double glazed sash windows
- CN parking permit zone
- No onward chain
- Light & bright throughout
- Situated on a tree lined, no through road
from the pavement of Cambridge Park proceed up the pathway to the right hand side of the building (the left hand side is the entrance for the hall floor flat). Proceed up the stairs to the raised hall floor where the main entrance door to the building can be found in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via hardwood front door proceed up the main staircase keeping to the left hand side of the building where the private entrance door to the flat can be found on the top floor landing.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (26' 0'' x 7' 11'' (7.92m x 2.41m))
via wooden front door leading through into a large entrance hallway which has currently been arranged as a home office with double glazed sash window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, coving, 2 wall light points, dado rail, door entry intercom system, tall moulded skirting boards, radiator, doors leading to sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 4'' x 17' 0'' (5.58m x 5.18m))
a spacious room with 3 double glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, coving, picture rail, feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth with mantle piece over, 2 radiators, tv point, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (14' 4'' x 12' 9'' (4.37m x 3.88m))
a fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite effect laminate worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, space for oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and upright fridge/freezer, 2 ceiling light points, ceiling coving, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, built in storage cupboards, radiator, space for breakfast table or small dining room table and chairs.
BEDROOM 1: (18' 4'' x 13' 5'' (5.58m x 4.09m))
a double bedroom with double glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, coving, radiator, telephone point, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.37m x 3.65m))
a double bedroom with double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, coving, telephone point, recess to either side of chimney breast, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 2'' x 5' 9'' (2.79m x 1.75m))
a 4 piece bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand held mixer tap shower over, separate shower with system fed shower over and glass shower screen, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wall light point with shaver socker, tiled surrounds, radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring, skirting boards.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold for the remainder of a 200 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.