0117 946 6690
- Impressive 2 bedroom duplex harbourside penthouse apartment
- Convenient access to Clifton Village, The Triangle and central districts
- South facing roof terrace and further balcony
- Secure underground parking
An impressive 2 double bedroom duplex harbourside penthouse apartment with south facing roof terrace, further balcony on upper floor, secure underground parking.
Situated on Hotwell Road on the Clifton side of the harbour making access to Clifton Village, the Triangle and all central districts very convenient, also enjoying all the benefits of Bristol's harbourside
First Floor: entrance hallway, open plan L shaped kitchen/dining/living space, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc
Upper Floor: landing, master bedroom with en suite shower room/wc and balcony
A rather special property with secure parking, outside space and views, making it an excellent alternative to a period converted Clifton property
via communal entrance door an external courtyard by steps lead to entrance door into inner communal hallway where lift and stair access leads to the fourth floor, exiting the lift turn left and follow the communal hallway round to where you will find the private entrance to Apartment 25 on the right-hand side
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 18' 10'' max inclusive of staircase x 6' 9'' reducing to 5'3 (5.74m x 2.06m/1.60m)
inset downlights, spiral staircase leading onto first floor, moulded skirting boards, wood flooring, video entrance system, electric power heater, electric consumer unit and doors radiating off to living space, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and utility cupboard with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer. Utility cupboard also housing newly installed Gledhill Pulsacoil hot water tank
OPEN PLAN L SHAPED KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 23' 0'' x 17' 0'' increasing to 20'2' in kitchen area (7.01m x 5.18m/6.15m)
an incredibly impressive room with semi vaulted ceiling, high level Velux window, floor to ceiling feature window and door casements opening onto private roof terrace, curved wall with glazed casement windows to sitting room space, inset downlights, ceiling light point, central room pillar, uplights, electric panel heater, moulded skirting boards, wood flooring.
tiled flooring, comprising a modern Gardiner Haskins fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units with drawers, inset sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, bevelled edge surfaces with attractive glass upstand. Integrated appliances include Neff oven with warming drawer, Neff induction hob with feature Stoves extractor fan with light over, Neff dishwasher, double height fridge with separate freezer
BEDROOM 2: 13' 8'' x 12' 1'' max (4.16m x 3.68m)
A double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, uplighting, electric panel heater, moulded skirting board, inbuilt cupboard with ample shelving and hanging space
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 2'' x 6' 6'' (2.49m x 1.98m)
a modern white suite comprising low level button flush wc with discretely housed cistern. Mounted wash hand basin with amply cupboard space underneath and to side. A part tiled textured surround to panelled bath with drench head shower over with stainless steel feature mounted controls with stainless steel and glass folding shower screen. Tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards, electrically heated towel rail, inset downlights, extractor hood
door into master suite and further door to rear which accesses communal rear terrace which also has external staircase providing emergency escape.
MASTER BEDROOM: 12' 0'' x 10' 10'' + additional corridor with door off to en suite (3.65m x 3.30m)
recessed double wardrobe, double doors to front with glazed panels beside accessing balcony and offering fantastic views over the harbour towards south Bristol, door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 8' 1'' x 6' 9'' (2.46m x 2.06m)
over sized shower enclosure with textured tile surround and drench head shower with stainless steel wall mounted controls, low level button flush wc with discretely housed cistern and shelf over, mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap over and cabinet under and to side, tiled flooring, heated electric towel rail, extractor fan, inset downlights
Balcony: 11' 6'' x 7' 4'' max (3.50m x 2.23m)
providing a fabulous vista over Hotwell Road towards the harbourside taking in the S S Great Britain and views over south Bristol and beyond towards Dundry.
TERRACE: accessed off living space: 23' 6'' x 8' 6'' max (7.16m x 2.59m)
generous southerly facing terrace providing ample space for outside entertaining, southerly views through the trees opposite towards the harbour and South Bristol beyond
SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING:
the property has secure allocated off street parking located on the ground floor of the building with remote control entry. As you enter the parking area from Hotwell Road turn right and it is the last space on the left. It is a particularly generous parking space being the end one and has space for one vehicle plus a motorbike.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 05 July 2002. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £242. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.