0117 946 6690
- Exceedingly spacious (circa 1,300 sq. ft) and stylishly presented
- In a much sought after Clifton Village location
- 2 double bedrooms
- 17ft x 13ft sitting room
- 17ft x 13ft open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Sunken front courtyard
- South facing 37ft rear garden with sitting out area
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £550,000 - £565,000
An exceedingly spacious and stylishly presented (circa 1,300 sq. ft) hall and lower ground floor garden maisonette in a much sought after Clifton Village location, having private entrance, open-plan kitchen/dining room and 37ft south facing garden.
Located in the heart of Clifton Village just off Royal York Crescent within a couple of hundred yards of the shops, restaurants and amenities, also nearby to Durdham Downs and Clifton Suspension Bridge with easy access to Bristol harbourside and all central areas.
Having undergone a complete refurbishment in 2015 with refurbished sash windows, new electrics and a modern central heating system.
Having an abundance of period features blended seamlessly with modern additions such as classic shaker style kitchen with stone worktops and integrated appliances.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, reception hall, sitting room (17ft x 13ft), bedroom 1 (14ft x 12ft), cloakroom/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: hall, open-plan kitchen/dining room (17ft x 13ft) with double doors onto garden, bedroom 2 (16ft x 11ft), bath/shower room, understairs storage cupboard, utility room, store room.
Outside: sunken front courtyard, south facing rear garden with sitting out area.
For a small annual charge the residents of York Gardens get to enjoy the enclosed communal gardens between itself and Royal York Crescent.
An earliest viewing is unhesitatingly recommended.
from the pavement, impressive gate pillars with pathway leading to the private front entrance door. Solid six panelled wooden door with obscure glazed fanlight and lantern light, opening to:-
having original tessellated tiled flooring, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, complementary shelf, ceiling light point. Part obscure glazed wooden door with matching side panels and overlights, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: (14' 6'' x 6' 5'' including stairwell) (4.42m x 1.95m)
inlaid entrance mat, two obscure glazed windows to the first elevation, part galleried over the stairwell with handrail and ornately carved spindles, tall moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point. Turning staircase descending to the lower ground floor with separate wc at half landing. Four panelled doors with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: (17' 9'' x 13' 10'') (5.41m x 4.21m)
having a pair of tall sash windows to the rear elevation enjoying a pleasant outlook over the garden towards Cornwallis House gardens and on to Cornwallis Crescent, which is an attractive row of Georgian style buildings. Central period fireplace with cast iron surround, granite hearth and ornately carved wooden mantle piece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, radiator, ceiling light point.
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splashback tiling, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan, ceiling light point, ceiling hatch with useful storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 1'' x 12' 8'' max) (4.29m x 3.86m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising three tall part opaque glazed sash windows, two built in double opening wardrobes with cupboards above, tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, radiator, ceiling light point.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
moulded skirtings and ceiling light point. Useful understairs storage cupboard (6'6 x 5'8) (1.98m x 1.73m) with shelving, computer workstation and light point. Four panelled doors opening to:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (17' 2'' x 13' 4'') (5.23m x 4.06m)
Shaker style kitchen with panelled base and eye level units comprising cupboards and drawers, a combination of granite and quartz worktops with matching upstands, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, integral Bosch electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, integral slimline dishwasher, window to the side elevation and sash window overlooking the rear garden, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point, chimney breast with recesses to either side, radiator, space for tall fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs. Double glazed double doors overlooking and opening externally to the rear patio and private garden.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 4'' x 11' 11'' max) (4.97m x 3.63m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising three tall sash windows, chimney breast with recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, radiator.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 9'' x 6' 2'') (2.36m x 1.88m)
panelled bath with mixer tap and tiled surround, low level dual flush wc, corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and hand held shower attachment plus fully tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, obscure glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 11'' x 4' 9'') (2.72m x 1.45m)
roll edged wooden worktop with double opening cupboard above, space and plumbing below for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceiling light point, main switchboard control. Part glazed panelled door opening externally which gives access to the rear garden. Open walkway through to:-
STORE ROOM: (8' 2'' x 7' 6'') (2.49m x 2.28m)
having a barrelled ceiling and wall light point. Door opening externally to front leading to the sunken front courtyard.
SUNKEN FRONT COURTYARD: (13' 4'' x 8' 11'') (4.06m x 2.72m)
external steps from front pathway to private courtyard, raised height shrub border, door leading to store room.
REAR GARDEN: (37' 10'' x 21' 10'') (11.52m x 6.65m)
enjoying a southerly aspect and a good amount of privacy. Immediately to the rear of the kitchen/dining room there is a patio with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing etc. Railway sleeper divide to a level section of lawn enclosed on all three side by stone walling. Side access to the utility room and outside water tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 28 January 2016. It is further understood that the property owns a share of the freehold for the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that there is no monthly service charge. Maintenance costs are split as and when required between the two apartments in the building with this apartment paying a 48% share of costs incurred. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.