0117 946 6690
- A beautiful bay fronted Victorian semi-detached family home
- 5 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite), 3 reception rooms
- Truly glorious 54ft x 29ft south westerly facing rear garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
A beautiful bay fronted 5 double bedroom (1 with en suite), 3 reception room Victorian semi-detached family home enjoying a wonderful location within just 600 metres of Redland Green School, as well as a truly glorious 54ft x 29ft south westerly facing rear garden and off street parking for 2 cars.
Situated on a leafy wide road in a highly convenient location within just a short stroll of the independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Zetland Road and Gloucester Road, as well as Redland train station and the green open spaces of Cotham Gardens Park. As well as the convenience of its central Redland location, this property is also within just 600 metres of Redland Green School, making it highly desirable for families.
Ground Floor: lovely central entrance hallway with doors off to a bay fronted sitting room, family room/reception 2 to the rear with direct access out onto the rear garden, reception 3, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: spacious landing with plenty of natural light, principal bedroom with en suite shower room/wc, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom, two further double bedrooms off the upper and lower mezzanine landings.
Outside: to the front of the property there is a tastefully landscaped front garden with block paving providing off street parking for two cars with flower borders surrounding and pathway leading up to a handy gated side access through into a truly exquisite 54ft x 29ft rear garden enjoying the perfect south westerly orientation. The garden is mainly laid to lawn yet there is a sunken seating area for sociable outdoor entertaining and useful garden stores.
An elegant yet homely period property in a fabulous location with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, many period features and a superb garden.
via brick paved pathway leading beside front garden and driveway, up the right hand side of the property where there is gated access through to the rear garden and part glazed double doors providing a welcoming entrance into the central entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (22' 7'' to front of butler's pantry x 6' 4'' incl. of staircase) (6.88m x 1.93m)
a generous central entrance hallway with high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing, staircase rising up to the first floor landing, dado rail, radiator, telephone point, original butler's pantry at the bottom of the hallway with built in shelving, understairs storage cupboard and doors leading off to all three reception rooms and kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (17' 6'' max into bay x 13' 0'') (5.33m x 3.96m)
a wide bay to front comprising 3 sash windows, high ceilings with original ceiling coving and central rose, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with gas coal effect fire, inset tiles, wood surround and slate hearth, tv aerial point and radiator.
FAMILY ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (rear) (17' 2'' max into bay x 13' 0'') (5.23m x 3.96m)
a lovely bright reception room at the rear of the property with high ceilings with ceiling coving and rose, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, bay to rear with 2 large sash windows and central French doors providing direct access out onto the south westerly facing rear garden. Exposed stripped floorboards and a radiator.
RECEPTION 3: (front) (13' 5'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess) (4.09m x 3.10m)
a useful third reception room, ideal for home office, music room or child's playroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, built in bookcases to chimney recesses, large sash window to front and a radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (13' 5'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess) (4.09m x 3.10m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over and inset 11/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, Neff stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan over set into the chimney recess, plumbing for dishwasher, space for breakfast table and chairs, tiled floor, part tiled walls, sash window to rear looking out onto the rear garden and 2 steps up and a door leads into the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: (9' 6'' x 6' 8'') (2.89m x 2.03m)
a useful utility space with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and fridge, work counters, base and eye level units and sink and drainer unit. Corner Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving. Door leading through to cloakroom/wc, window to side and part glazed door to side accessing the rear garden.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (6' 8'' x 2' 6'') (2.03m x 0.76m)
wall mounted gas boiler, low level wc, pedestal wash basin and small window to side.
a generous landing with doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc. Bedroom 4 is accessed off the lower mezzanine landing and a half flight of stairs continues up from the first floor landing to the upper mezzanine landing where there is a door accessing bedroom 5. High level glazed panels provide plenty of borrowed natural light through from the roof space.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (17' 6'' max into bay x 13' 0'') (5.33m x 3.96m)
generous generous bedroom with wide bay to front comprising 3 sash windows, high ceilings with ceiling coving, radiators and a door accessing the :-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
a modern fitted en suite comprising shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower and recessed alcove shelf, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, inset spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail and small window to side.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 4'' x 10' 0'' min) (4.06m x 3.05m)
double bedroom with large sash window offering a lovely outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens, high ceilings with ceiling coving, sink with tiled splashback and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (13' 6'' x 10' 6'' into chimney recess) (4.11m x 3.20m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, sash window to front and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (off lower mezzanine) (13' 5'' x 10' 6'' into chimney recess) (4.09m x 3.20m)
double bedroom with high ceilings and ceiling coving, large sash window to rear overlooking the rear garden. There is a pedestal wash basin and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 0'' x 6' 1'') (2.13m x 1.85m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiles walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset spotlights, shaver point and obscured glazed sash window to side.
BEDROOM 5: (off upper mezzanine) (13' 6'' max below sloped ceiling x 10' 6'') (4.11m x 3.20m)
double bedroom with small sash window to rear and further large Velux window flooding the room with natural light, radiator and high glazed door providing access into a generous partially boarded loft space.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the front garden has been landscaped tastefully to provide off street parking for 2 cars whilst retaining flower borders beside containing various shrubs. The brick paved driveway connects to a path leading up to the front door and handy gated side access to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 54' 0'' max x 29' 0'' max incl. garden store) (16.45m x 8.83m)
a beautiful south westerly facing garden mainly laid to lawn with flower borders surrounding containing various plants, trees and shrubs, there is a generous paved seating area closest to the property, perfect for outdoor entertaining and dining. Door accesses a useful garden store with power and outside tap situated behind the utility room and wc. There is also a pretty detached outbuilding/garden store with a part glazed door and windows to side providing useful storage. Gated side access to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.