0117 946 6690
- 1920's semi-detached house
- 4 bedrooms (1 with en suite)
- 2/3 reception rooms
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Single garage
- Front garden
- Beautifully landscaped southerly facing rear garden
- A lovely home in a delightful location
A bright and welcoming 4 bedroom (1 with en-suite), 2/3 reception room late 1920's semi-detached house located on a popular road close to the local amenities of Westbury-on-Trym, benefiting from off street parking for 2 cars, a single garage and a truly magnificent 67ft x 29ft southerly facing rear garden.
An ideal location for families situated on a well sought-after road: Westbury-on-Trym primary school is within 250 yards, village shops are within 0.25 miles and Bristol Free School within 650 metres. Also there is easy access to the city centre plus M4/M5 motorway network.
Well proportioned accommodation with good sized rooms and plenty of natural light.
Semi open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with full width bi-folding doors leading out onto a decked sun terrace
Ground Floor: reception hall, cloakroom/wc, open-plan kitchen/dining/family room and separate sitting room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room/wc.
Outside: driveway parking for 2 cars, single garage, front garden, beautiful landscaped southerly facing rear garden with large level lawned area.
A lovely home in a delightful location with many amenities to hand and local schools close by.
proceed up the driveway to the open fronted porch where the front entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via arched hardwood door with obscured multi panelled glazed windows. A most welcoming entrance with ceiling light point, coving, stairs ascending to first floor landing, double glazed window to the side elevation, oak flooring, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Doors radiate to sitting room, family room, kitchen, cloakroom/wc.
a white cloakroom suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, useful storage cupboard, inset ceiling downlighter, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel/radiator, square edge skirting boards, oak wooden flooring.
SITTING ROOM: (12' 6'' x 12' 3'') (3.81m x 3.73m)
a wonderful bay fronted room with double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation with bespoke fitted shutters, simple ceiling cornicing, picture rail, ceiling light point, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden surround, tv point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
semi open-plan, described separately as follows:
Kitchen Area: (9' 5'' x 9' 0'') (2.87m x 2.74m)
fitted with a matching range of gloss wall, base and drawer units with composite worktop over, tiled upstand, integrated appliances include double electric Bosch oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor fan over, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, inset stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, double glazed window to the side elevation, wide opening to:
Dining Area: (19' 10'' x 8' 1'') (6.04m x 2.46m)
a fantastic space with full width bi-fold doors leading out onto wooden decked sun terrace, double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted gloss units with wooden worktop over, inset ceiling downlighters, coving, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Wide opening to:
Family Room: (13' 1'' x 11' 2'') (3.98m x 3.40m)
feature log burning stove, cornicing, picture rail, ceiling light point, radiator, tv point, tall moulded skirting boards. Oak wooden flooring throughout.
staircase ascending to the second floor landing, double glazed windows to the side elevation providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator, moulded skirting boards. Doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 8'' x 12' 5'') (3.86m x 3.78m)
bay fronted bedroom with double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation with bespoke fitted shutters, ceiling light point, picture rail, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 2'' x 11' 3'') (4.01m x 3.43m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation with wonderful views, ceiling light point, picture rail, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: (10' 3'' x 9' 8'') (3.12m x 2.94m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, picture rail, ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white suite comprising wall mounted wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, panelled bath with waterfall shower over and separate detachable shower head, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, obscured double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted chromes towel/radiator, useful storage shelving, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring with underfloor heating system.
a light filled landing with large double glazed windows overlooking side elevation with views over Westbury-on-Trym village, ceiling light point, two fitted eaves storage cupboards, glass balustrade, glazed panelling and door leading to bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 4'' x 11' 2'') (4.06m x 3.40m)
a light and extremely unique loft conversion currently arranged as a tranquil double bedroom with 2 large Velux windows to the rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, built in storage cupboards, feature vaulted ceiling, radiator, opening leading to:
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
wall mounted wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback and fitted mirror, shaver socket, ceiling light point, extractor fan, oversized shower enclosure with large Velux window, waterfall shower, fully tiled surrounds, folding glass shower screen.
mainly laid to gravel with hedges and shrubs to the borders, driveway providing parking for up to 2 vehicles.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 67' 0'' incl. decked sun terrace x 29' 0'') (20.41m x 8.83m)
a magnificent south easterly facing rear garden enjoying the summer sunshine, generous raised decked terrace (20'3 x 9'1) (6.17m x 2.77m) leading straight out from the bi-folding doors of the dining area, perfect for entertaining and barbequing. Steps leading down onto a level lawned garden with mature flower borders containing various shrubs, trees and plants with fenced boundaries, patio area to the rear of the garden, shingled area, access to the rear of the garage.
GARAGE: (20' 6'' x 8' 0'') (6.24m x 2.44m)
a single garage with up and over door, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed door leading out onto the rear garden, power and light, sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over set on a useful worktop with storage cupboards beneath.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.