0117 946 6690
- An immaculately presented 3 double bedroomapartment
- Wonderful Clifton location, close to Durdham downs
- Well kept communal gardens
- Secure underground car parking space with Lift access
- Visitor parking
- Offered with no onward chain
- Level access and positioned on the hall floor
An immaculately presented 3 double bedroom purpose built apartment with level access and positioned on the hall floor. The property benefits from attractive communal gardens, secure underground car parking space and visitor parking and wood framed double glazed sash windows throughout. It is situated in one of Clifton's most select roads close to Clifton College and adjacent to the Downs.
Secure gated underground parking space with further visitors parking outside. Almost immediate access onto the Downs, a short walk from Whiteladies Road and close to Clifton College and Bristol Zoo.
Front and rear entrances available allowing easy access onto The Avenue or Pembroke Road.
Accommodation: communal hallway, central hallway, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
Immaculately presented throughout requiring minimal maintenance and presented with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
the property is approached either via front steps or shallow access ramp to the side up to communal front door if approaching the property from The Avenue. Key code entry into communal hallway.
attractive central foyer with good natural light to the front elevation, lift providing access to car park and the upper floors. Staircase down to the car park, door ahead to further hallways which provide rear access onto Pembroke Road side of the property. This area houses meter cupboards and post boxes. Private door into:-
provides access to all rooms barring the en-suite, cupboard housing Vaillant Eco TEC plus gas fired combination boiler. Dado rail, radiator, wall mounted heating controls and coved ceilings. Further cupboard with wooden slatted storage shelves and wall mounted consumer unit. Intercom entry system. Intruder alarm.
KITCHEN: 8' 9'' x 8' 6'' (2.66m x 2.59m)
recently refitted fully fitted U shaped kitchen with roll edged work surfaces and raised splashback, eye and floor level soft closing cupboards and drawers, integrated appliances include Neff 4 ring gas hob and separate Neff double oven. Integrated Hotpoint dishwasher and integrated washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer and tiled flooring.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 0'' x 16' 5'' (5.79m x 5.00m)
dual aspect room with wide bow window to front elevation with triple wood frame double glazed sash windows provides space for dining table and two further wood framed double glazed sash windows to front and side elevations. Twin radiators, dado rail, coved ceilings. Dimmer switch lighting.
BEDROOM 1: 10' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.20m x 3.05m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to side elevation, radiator, coved ceilings, connecting door through to bedroom 3, further door into:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
matching white suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern into vanity unit with hand basin and mixer tap and cupboards below, mirrored medicine cabinets with shaver point and lighting over, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, shower cubicle with raised tray, Grohe thermostatically controlled mixer shower with extractor fan over.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 8'' x 10' 1'' (3.55m x 3.07m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to front elevation, dado rail, radiator, coved ceilings and dimmer switch lighting.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 10'' x 8' 5'' (3.60m x 2.56m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to side elevation, radiator, coved ceilings.
partially tiled walls and floor, matching bathroom suite comprising low level bath with Victorian style taps, hand basin with Victorian style mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, towel rail, fixed wall mirror and shaver point, wall mounted extractor fan.
the property benefits from an allocated parking space underneath the building in an electric gated underground car park which can also be accessed from inside the building by going downstairs or via the lift. There is further visitors parking outside of the car park within the gated forecourt to the side of the building. Further parking is available within the residents parking zone with the appropriate pass.
the property has attractive front communal gardens which take advantage of the leafy surroundings and there are furthermore substantial gardens on the Pembroke Road side of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 868 year lease which commenced on 1 May 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the quarterly service charge is £679.30. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.