0117 946 6690
- A bright, welcoming and tastefully updated 3 bedroom Victorian terraced family home
- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac within a stones throw of Durdham Downs
- Level 26ft x 15ft rear garden With an open Westerly side aspect
- Bay fronted sitting room with log burning stove
- Within 250m of Westbury Park Primary School
- Handy for Waitrose, local shops of north view and bus connections to central
- Many retained period features
- Smart family bathroom PLUS ground floor shower/w.c.
A bright, welcoming and tastefully updated 3 bedroom Victorian terraced family home situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac within a stone's throw of Durdham Downs and just 250 metres from Westbury Park School. Enjoying well arranged accommodation including a lovely bay front sitting room with log burning stove and an extended kitchen/dining/family space, with seamless access out onto a level 26ft x 15ft rear garden.
Enviable location situated on a peaceful and neighbourly cul-de-sac, high up in Westbury Park and on the fringes of the green open spaces of Durdham Downs. A short level stroll from Waitrose supermarket and the independent shops, cafes and restaurants of North View, as well as bus connections to all central areas. The property has excellent schools nearby including Westbury Park Primary (250 metres) and Redland Green Secondary School (within 1km).
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leads through into an entrance hallway, a lovely bay fronted sitting room with period features and a log burning stove, an incredibly handy shower room/wc which has been renovated by the current owners in 2016, useful understairs storage area with plumbing for washing machine, fabulous L shaped kitchen/dining/family room overlooking and accessing the level rear garden, which enjoys an open westerly side aspect attracting much of the late afternoon early evening summer sunshine.
First Floor: spacious study landing, 3 bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom/wc.
A charming and much-loved family home in a convenient and highly sought after location.
via pathway leading beside courtyard front garden to the main front door to the house.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 4' 2'' x 3' 2'' (1.27m x 0.96m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, high level meter cupboard, dado rail, floor matting and part glazed door with glazed panel over leading through into the main entrance hallway.
high ceilings with original ceiling coving and feature archway, wood effect flooring, dado rail, radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing and exposed stripped period doors leading off to the sitting room and ground floor shower room/wc, further doorway leads through to the open L shaped kitchen/dining/family room and cupboard doors under the understairs provide access to a generous storage space and utility area with plumbing for washing machine.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 15' 7'' max into bay x 12' 1'' max into chimney recess (4.75m x 3.68m)
bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling coving, picture rail and central ceiling rose, bay to front comprising 3 double glazed sliding sash style windows with wooden plantation shutters, radiator and feature fireplace with wood burning stove, slate hearth and oak mantle.
L SHAPED KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
measured and described separately as follows:
Kitchen/Dining Space: 14' 8'' x 10' 8'' (4.47m x 3.25m)
a good sized sociable kitchen/dining space with a built in kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with glass white handleless units and wood effect block worktop over and inset 11/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, stainless steel Bosch double oven with 5 ring gas hob and chimney hood over, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, ample space for dining table and chairs and plenty of natural light provided by the large roof light window, double glazed windows to rear and large double glazed double doors out to the rear garden. Wood effect flooring, radiator and wide wall opening leading into the family room.
Family Room: 9' 10'' x 8' 8'' (2.99m x 2.64m)
currently used as a play room, this useful additional space offers flexibility in terms of layout and usage and has high ceilings with ceiling coving and wood effect flooring.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 9' 9'' x 4' 0'' (2.97m x 1.22m)
stylish and incredibly useful ground floor shower room/wc with a white suite comprising an oversized shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower and sliding glass shower screen, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with storage drawer beneath and tiled splashback, high ceilings with inset spotlights and extractor fan, tiled floor and chrome effect heated towel rail.
LANDING: 8' 9'' x 5' 4'' (2.66m x 1.62m)
spacious study landing with high level Velux skylight window flooding the landing and stairwell with natural light, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, dado rail, loft hatch and doors leading off to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 12' 5'' x 10' 11'' max into chimney recess (3.78m x 3.32m)
double bedroom with high ceilings and ceiling coving, double glazed windows to front and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 13' 1'' x 10' 0'' max into chimney recess (3.98m x 3.05m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear and neighbouring gardens. There is also an attractive period fireplace and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 10' 8'' x 7' 6'' max (3.25m x 2.28m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, double glazed window to rear overlooking rear and neighbouring gardens, radiator, corner Airing Cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler and built in shelving.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 8' 10'' x 4' 6'' (2.69m x 1.37m)
a bright and well presented family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed dual headed shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage drawer beneath, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor and Velux skylight window.
low maintenance courtyard garden mainly laid to stone chippings with an attractive period stone boundary wall to front and pathway leading up to the main front door.
Rear: 26' 9'' x 15' 0'' (8.15m x 4.57m)
a good sized level rear garden for the area and its property type mainly laid to artificial lawn with railway sleeper surround and flower borders containing various shrubs and plants, brick and fenced boundaries and a generous seating area laid to stone chippings closest to the kitchen/dining space.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.