0117 946 6690
- Detached bungalow
- 2 double bedrooms (both having en-suites)
- 28ft dual aspect sitting/dining room
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Car Port
- Single garage with remote electronically operated roller door
- A most attractive and level landscaped front and rear garden
- Peaceful location yet convenient for Clifton
- Can be sold with no onward chain
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £525,000 - £540,000
A stylishly presented 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, detached bungalow set off a quiet and peaceful road with driveway parking, car port, single garage and both level landscaped front and rear gardens, situated in this beautiful semi-rural location just a few minutes from Clifton Village.
Tucked away in the ever popular village of Failand, Sixty Acres Close is ideally placed, offering good access to the vibrancy of the cosmopolitan Clifton Village, whilst benefiting from swathes of established unspoilt countryside on the doorstep. There is a local general store plus leisure facilities including several golf courses nearby (Bristol & Clifton and Long Ashton) as well as David Lloyd fitness centre, Ashton Court and plenty of country and woodland walks.
The property is set well back from Sixty Acres Close with distinctive post and rail fencing and carefully designed easy maintenance front garden. A stone chipped driveway provides amply parking and leads alongside the bungalow to a single with garage with up and over remote electronically operated roller door.
Beautiful landscaped level rear garden (approx. 42ft x 32ft) enjoying a sunny orientation. Featuring a shaped lawn with large patio and deep shrub borders.
The present owners have updated the property with bleached engineered oak flooring and there are custom made plantation style shutters to the front elevation windows. There is oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Scope for loft conversion subject to first obtaining the necessary consents (the present owners have had plans drawn up which can be made available upon request).
Accommodation: reception hall with utility cupboard, dual aspect sitting / dining room, separate kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and en-suites.
Outside: driveway parking for several cars, detached single garage, lawned from garden, large level rear garden with sitting out area.
from the stone chipped driveway a paved pathway gives access to the front entrance. Upvc double glazed door with side panel, opening to:-
a most welcoming and spacious entrance with bleached oak engineered flooring, radiator, ceiling light point, double opening cupboards with shelving. Double opening Airing Cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, inset ceiling downlights and extractor fan. Open walkway through to an inner hall. Oak door with stainless steel door handle, opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (28' 3'' x 11' 11'' decreasing to 10'4) (8.60m x 3.63m/3.15m)
a dual aspect principal reception room, having large window to the front elevation with plantation style shutters and upvc double glazed door with windows to either side overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden. Bleached oak engineered flooring, two radiators, two ceiling light points. Oak door with stainless steel door handle opening to:-
KITCHEN: (10' 6'' x 8' 0'') (3.20m x 2.44m)
a stylish and well appointed kitchen, comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss soft closing base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edged granite effect worktops with splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over (having boiling hot water additional feature). Integral appliances including eye level electric double oven, tall fridge/freezer, 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood. Wood effect flooring, window overlooking the rear garden, inset ceiling downlights.
a pair of useful cupboards with shelving, continuation of the bleached oak engineered flooring, inset ceiling downlights. Loft access (the vendor has had plans drawn up for a loft conversion). Oak doors with stainless steel handles, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: (17' 7'' x 9' 10'') (5.36m x 2.99m)
picture window overlooking the rear garden, two radiators, bleached oak engineered flooring, wall light point, ceiling light point. Wall to wall built-in wardrobes on two sides offering generous hanging and storage space. Oak door with stainless steel door handle, opening to:-
En-Suite Bath/Shower Room:
panelled bath with mixer tap. Walk-in style shower with low level shower tray, shower screen and built-in shower unit plus overhead circular shower. Wash stand with wash hand basin and mixer tap plus cupboards and drawers below. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Tiled flooring and walls with feature mosaic strip. Heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, additional radiator, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (18' 3'' max/10'11 min x 9' 11'' max/6'3 min) (5.56m/3.33m x 3.02m/1.90m)
a pair of windows to the front elevation with plantation style shutters, radiators below windows, bleached oak engineered flooring, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point. Wall to wall built-in wardrobes with ample hanging rail and shelving space. Oak door with stainless steel furniture, opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room:
walk-in shower with low level shower tray, slate effect surround, wall mounted electric shower and handheld shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and double pull out drawer below. Tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
stoned chipped driveway with space for several cars leading to CAR PORT & GARAGE.
DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE: (19' 4'' x 9' 0'') (5.89m x 2.74m)
remote electronically operated up and over roller door, two illuminate strip lights, obscure double glazed window and personal door to side, useful shelving, multiple power points.
designed for ease of maintenance with shaped lawn and stone chipped surround. Gate to side giving access to rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (42' 8'' x 32' 8'') (12.99m x 9.95m)
a most attractive and level rear garden, having shaped lawn with paved area to one side nearest the house offering ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc., deep border along the rear boundary featuring an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs including red robin, hydrangea and choisya, rose garden to one side providing an assortment of colour, useful garden shed, outside lighting and water tap. Gate giving access to the driveway plus to the remaining side of the house where the Worcester oil fired boiler and oil tank are situated..
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.