0117 946 6690
- A charming, light & airy Victorian period top floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sitting room (15'11 x 11'6)
- Separate kitchen (15'10 x 7'7)
- Good ceiling heights
- To be offered with no onward chain thus enabling a prompt move
A charming, light and airy 2 double bedroom Victorian period top floor apartment of circa 724 sq ft with separate kitchen and living room. Set in a highly convenient and vibrant location off Whiteladies Road.
Two well-proportioned double bedrooms.
Separate kitchen to the principal living room.
Good ceiling heights and light in comparison to other top floor apartments.
To be offered for sale with no onward chain thus enabling a prompt move.
Accommodation: entrance hallway area with doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
Set in an exceptionally convenient location close to the hustle and bustle of Whiteladies Road, Cotham Hill and Clifton Triangle. Also providing easy access to Clifton Down train station, Clifton Village, the City Centre and the Downs.
From the pavement steps rise to the raised hall floor communal entrance door into communal hallway. Stairs rise to the second floor where the private entrance door for the subject flat can be found immediately in front of you.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (6' 7'' x 5' 5'') (2.01m x 1.65m)
doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 11'' x 11' 6'') (4.85m x 3.50m)
three single-glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation, in excess of 9ft ceiling height, ceiling light point, simple moulded cornice, moulded skirting boards, radiator, wooden fire surround and tiled hearth, door into:-
KITCHEN: (15' 10'' x 7' 7'') (4.82m x 2.31m)
with wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation. Wall-mounted Worcester Bosch boiler. Fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units with roll edged working surfaces and tiled splashback with stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side, electric oven with 4-ring gas hob over and extractor hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, lino flooring, ceiling light point, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 2'' x 11' 4'') (4.92m x 3.45m)
with single-glazed wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and separate storage over.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 2'' x 7' 8'') (4.92m x 2.34m)
ceiling light point, wooden single-glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, fitted cupboard with rail space and storage above, radiator, simple moulded skirting board.
comprising a panelled bath with separate shower over with part tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1983. There is also a ground rent of £25. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £40. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.