0117 946 6690
- An impressive 6 bedroom (3 en-suite) family home with a superb rear garden
- 600 meters from Redland Green School
- Over 2700 sq ft, greater than many large Victorian homes.
- off street parking for two cars plus a garage
- 23'x21' extended kitchen dining room
- Peaceful yet convenient location
- Incredible sense of space throughout
- Utility room, a study over looking the garden and much more
An exceptionally spacious 6 bedroom (3 en suite) late 1930's semi-detached family home situated in a peaceful road within just 600m of Redland Green School.
Enjoying a fantastic 60ft x 34ft rear garden, off street parking for two cars and a garage.
Lovingly renovated and extended by the current owners in the last 9 years, the property has well- arranged accommodation including a superb 24ft x 21ft sociable kitchen dining space with bi-folding doors.
Excellent family location with 'outstanding' local schooling nearby, circa 500m to Redland Green School and Bishop Road Primary School. Within walking distance of Gloucester Road and convenient for the city centre.
Ground Floor: vestibule leads through into a central entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, fantastic 24ft x 21ft sociable kitchen dining living space with adjoining reception 2/home office and utility room with generous boiler/airing cupboard, cloakroom/wc and integral garage.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with dressing area and en suite shower room, bedrooms 2 and 3 (both doubles), bedroom 6 and family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, 2 further double bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms.
A superb family home offering impressive and versatile accommodation and beautiful gardens.
newly landscaped driveway leads beside a level lawned front garden and approaches the property. Doorway leads into the entrance vestibule:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 6' 1'' x 2' 5'' (1.85m x 0.74m)
a tiled floor and part-glazed front door with glazed panels either side leading through in to the main entrance hallway.
MAIN ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 14' 6'' x 8' 0'' max inclusive of staircase (4.42m x 2.44m)
wide welcoming entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing, radiator with decorative cover, two useful generous understairs storage cupboards, further recessed cupboard housing fusebox and meters for electrics, and other cabling. Doors lead off the entrance hallway to the sitting room and kitchen-dining room.
SITTING ROOM: 18' 4'' max into bay x 13' 3'' max into chimney recess (5.58m x 4.04m)
a lovely bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, box bay comprising double glazed windows with inset period stained glass panels and open fire with wood surround and slate hearth, radiator, telephone point, Cat V point and cable television point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 24' 0'' max x 21' 9'' max into recess (7.31m x 6.62m)
a fabulous large sociable kitchen/dining living space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and integrated appliances including hot point double oven, induction hob with extractor hood over, (mosaic tiled splashback not included) integrated dishwasher, plumbing and appliance space for American style fridge/freezer, large central island unit with overhanging breakfast bar providing additional seating with inset 1½ bowl inset sink and drainer unit, built in waste disposal unit, ample space for dining and sitting furniture, two Velux skylight windows, Cat V point, four bi-folding doors provides a seamless connection through to the rear garden, further double glazed window beside, cat flap and doors leading off to the utility room and home office/reception 2.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 3'' x 5' 10'' (3.12m x 1.78m)
a practical utility space with built in base and eye level cupboards with roll edged laminated worktop and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and drier, double doors access a large walk-in boiler/drying cupboard housing Worcester gas central heating boiler with pressurised hot water cylinder and thermostat controls for the heating. Further doors lead off to the integral garage and cloakroom/wc.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 4' 0'' x 3' 7'' (1.22m x 1.09m)
low level wc, wash hand basin with cabinet, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
HOME OFFICE/RECEPTION 2: 9' 7'' x 8' 4'' (2.92m x 2.54m)
currently designed and used as a home office, but equally could be a child's playroom, with double glazed window to rear, overlooking the rear garden, Velux skylight window, radiator and built in desk space. Cat V point.
spacious landing flooded with natural light provided by the high level Velux skylight window over, staircase rising to the second floor landing and doors off to, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 6 and family bathroom/wc, inset spotlights, radiator with decorative cover, wall-mounted controls for the bathroom underfloor heating and a picture rail.
BEDROOM 1: 21' 1'' max into dressing area x 10' 6'' (6.42m x 3.20m)
a double bedroom (formerly two rooms) with double glazed windows to front, radiator, door accessing an en suite shower room/wc (which can also be accessed by bedroom 6 if required). Wide wall opening connecting to a dressing area with double glazed windows to front, a radiator and a range of built in wardrobes and drawers with gloss cream doors. Cat VI point.
En Suite Shower Room: 7' 3'' x 6' 4'' max (2.21m x 1.93m)
walk in shower with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, built in cupboards and mirrored cabinet, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, part tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome effect heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 15' 5'' x 11' 9'' max into built in wardrobes (4.70m x 3.58m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, built in wardrobes, shelving and storage cupboards over, wide box bay to front comprising double glazed windows offering views over roof tops of neighbouring roads, radiator. Cat VI point.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 14' 0'' x 11' 9'' max into chimney recess (4.26m x 3.58m)
double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear offering a lovely outlook over the rear garden, built in wardrobe to chimney recess and radiator. Cat VI point.
BEDROOM 6: (rear) 10' 4'' x 10' 3'' (3.15m x 3.12m)
double glazed windows to rear and a radiator. CAT VI point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 9' 7'' x 6' 6'' (2.92m x 1.98m)
white suite comprising panelled jacuzzi bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, further system fed rain head shower over with glass shower screen, low level wc, two wash hand basins with storage cabinet beneath, tiled floor with underfloor heating, part tiled walls, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlight, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
inset spotlights, high level Velux window providing plenty of natural light through the stairwell, radiator and doors off to bedroom 3, and bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 4: 14' 3'' max into recess x 14' 6'' taken below sloped ceiling (4.34m x 4.42m)
Velux skylight windows to front and rear, low level doors accessing generous eaves storage space, built in wardrobe, built in desk/dressing table, radiator, door accessing En suite shower room/wc. Cat VI point.
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 8' 0'' x 6' 6'' (2.44m x 1.98m)
a white suite comprising large walk in shower with fixed glass screen and dual headed system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with counter beside and cupboards beneath, inset spotlights, chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 5: 20' 5'' max taken below sloped ceilings x 11' 2'' + additional recess (6.22m x 3.40m)
a double bedroom with Velux skylight windows to front and rear, built in wardrobe, useful recess with space for bed, radiator, built in eaves cupboards below rear Velux window and door accessing an en suite shower room. Cat VI point.
En Suite Shower Room/wc nO. 2: 8' 0'' x 6' 1'' (2.44m x 1.85m)
a white suite comprising large walk in shower with fixed glass screen and dual headed system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with counter beside and cupboards beneath , inset spotlights, chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear.
FRONT GARDEN AND OFF ROAD PARKING:
there is a newly landscaped garden to the front providing off street parking for two cars, with level lawn and front garden beside. The driveway leads up to an integral garage.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 16' 8'' x 10' 7'' max (5.08m x 3.22m)
good sized single garage with recently installed electric roller shutter door with high ceilings and built-in wall and base cupboards.
RERA GARDEN: approx 60' 0'' x 34' 0'' (18.27m x 10.36m)
a fabulous landscaped rear garden with generous paved seating area with built in bench seating closest to the kitchen/dining space. Steps lead up to a level lawned garden with pathway curving past the lawned sections with flower border and lily pond to a further seating area attracting much of the day's sunshine. To the top of the garden there are raised railway sleeper vegetable planters, a garden shed and space for a trampoline, outside tap and outdoor lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.