0117 946 6690
- An impressive, well-proportioned detached family home
- 4 double bedrooms & 3 reception rooms
- Lovely atmosphere with many period features
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Gated off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Enclosed gardens to three sides of the property
- HIghly convenient location, close to Whiteladies Rd
An impressive, well-proportioned and double bay fronted, 4 double bedroom, 3 reception room, 2 bath/shower room link-detached Victorian family house situated on a much sought after tree lined road with off-street parking for two cars and enclosed sunny front and rear gardens, conveniently located close to the many amenities of Cotham Hill and Whiteladies Road.
No onward chain, making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Coveted location - a popular road in a friendly neighbourhood within 0.25 miles of Whiteladies Road, handy for the Downs, Redland Green Park nearby and with easy access to the city centre, Clifton Village, lively Gloucester Road, Bristol University, numerous private and state schools, main hospitals, BBC plus local parks at Redland Green and Cotham Gardens. Redland and Clifton Down local train stations nearby.
Lovely atmosphere with many period features including fireplaces, ornate ceiling plasterwork, sash windows with working shutters etc., enclosed gardens to both the front and rear.
Ground Floor: reception hall, dining room, drawing room, library, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom/wc, conservatory.
First Floor: part galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room/wc, 3 further double bedrooms (4 in total), family bathroom/wc.
Outside: gated off-street parking for 2 vehicles, enclosed gardens to three sides of the property which have been designed for ease of maintenance.
An outstanding period residence offering gracious and lateral accommodation arranged over two levels with so much to appreciate and savour - location, facilities, atmosphere, character and lots of light and space.
from the pavement on Warwick Road, gate pillars with wrought iron pedestrian gate opening onto a pathway leading to the front entrance. Solid wood panelled front door with arched fanlight and external lantern light, opening to:-
a spacious reception hall having an elegant easy rising turning staircase ascending to the first floor with mahogany handrail and ornately carved spindles. Door with staircase descending to the cellar. Inlaid entrance mat and tessellated tiled flooring, tall moulded skirtings, ornately moulded cornicing, picture rail, two ornate ceiling roses with light points, radiator. Four panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
DINING ROOM: 17' 7'' x 17' 4'' (5.36m x 5.28m)
bay window to the side elevation comprising three tall sash windows with working shutters, period fireplace with coal effect gas fire and marble hearth, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, radiator. Four panelled doors with moulded architraves opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 9'' x 13' 0'' (6.02m x 3.96m)
full width bay window to the front elevation with tall sash windows and working shutters, period fireplace with coal effect gas fire and marble hearth, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, radiator.
LIBRARY: 14' 10'' x 8' 6'' (4.52m x 2.59m)
tall sash window to the front elevation with working shutters, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, radiator, fitted book shelving with cupboards below.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 17' 3'' x 8' 7'' (5.25m x 2.61m)
recently updated, this bespoke modern kitchen comprises base and eye level cupboards and drawers with integrated appliances including eye level double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and gas hob with chimney hood over and glass splashbacks, fully tiled floor. Built in cupboard, space for breakfast table and door accessing garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 15' 7'' x 4' 9'' (4.75m x 1.45m)
roll edged worktop with stainless steel sink, draining board to side and mixer tap over, cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tall fridge/freezer, sash window to the front elevation, tiled effect flooring, radiator, fitted shelving, simple moulded cornicing, mains switchboard control cupboard, ceiling light point. Door to:
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps, upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled effect flooring, radiator, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
CELLAR: 16' 4'' x 8' 3'' (4.97m x 2.51m)
a useful storage room with 6ft/1.83m ceiling height, power points and two light points.
PART GALLERIED LANDING: 12' 2'' x 6' 5'' measurements including stairwell (3.71m x 1.95m)
part galleried over the stairwell with mahogany handrail and ornately carved spindles, enjoying plenty of natural light via a stained glass sash window to the side elevation, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point. Four panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 17' 7'' x 17' 4'' (5.36m x 5.28m)
bay window to the side elevation comprising three tall sash windows, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, two radiators. Four panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 8' 8'' x 6' 10'' (2.64m x 2.08m)
walk in style shower with low level shower tray, shower screen, fully tiled surround, wall mounted shower unit and an overhead circular shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps. Bidet. Low level flush wc. Wood effect flooring, multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, radiator, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 0'' x 12' 11'' (4.87m x 3.93m)
full width bay window to the front elevation comprising three tall sash windows, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, radiator, built in wardrobe with hanging rail.
BEDROOM 3: 14' 11'' x 8' 8'' (4.54m x 2.64m)
tall sash window to the front elevation, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 2'' x 10' 2'' (3.10m x 3.10m)
tall multi-paned sash window to the side elevation, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/Wc: 9' 9'' x 8' 6'' (2.97m x 2.59m)
recently renovated with traditional style suite comprising stand alone roll top bath with claw feet, mixer tap and hand held shower. Corner walk in shower, pedestal basin, wc and radiator with heated towel rail. Full height cupboard housing boiler and providing useful airing cupboard, wood effect flooring.
OFF STREET PARKING: 27' 0'' x 19' 6'' (8.22m x 5.94m)
accessed via wrought iron vehicular double gates there is an imprinted concrete parking area with space for two cars side by side. An imprinted concrete pathway then runs alongside beside the side of the house and gives access to the front door with established border to one side. Wrought iron pedestrian gate leading to the rear garden. Outside electricity socket.
FRONT GARDEN: 37' 0'' x 19' 10'' (11.27m x 6.04m)
+ side return 17'4" x 11'8" (5.28m x 3.56m) designed for ease of maintenance with artificial grass and enjoying a good amount of privacy with high hedge borders on all three sides, useful garden shed.
REAR GARDEN: 23' 0'' x 17' 9'' measurements inc conservatory (7.01m x 5.41m)
paved flooring with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing etc, outside water tap, outside electricity socket, arched wrought iron pedestrian gate leading to the driveway. Upvc double glazed door opening to:
CONSERVATORY: 10' 6'' x 9' 7'' (3.20m x 2.92m)
upvc double glazed windows on three sides with sloping Perspex roof, tiled flooring and ceiling light point, two electricity sockets.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.