0117 946 6690
- Impeccably presented and light
- Purpose built apartment
- Circa 1,030 sq. ft.
- 2 double bedrooms, plus study
- Stylish open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Elevated outlook over communal gardens
- Single garage
- Visitor parking
An impeccably presented and light, 2 double bedroom, plus study, circa 1,009 sq. ft., purpose built apartment, with a pleasant elevated outlook from the second floor over communal gardens. Complete with a single garage and visitor parking
Set in a favoured position within close proximity of the Downs and Blackboy Hill, whilst convenient for local shopping at Whiteladies Road. Within 850 metres of Redland Green School.
Stylish open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room.
2 double bedrooms plus a separate study.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/lounge, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, study, bathroom/wc
Outside: single garage.
via the communal entrance there is a lift and staircase taking you to the second floor. On exiting the lift turn left and you will find a private entrance into the apartment.
L shaped entrance hallway with ceiling light point, door entry intercom, skirting boards, doors leading off to open plan kitchen/dining/lounge, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc and spacious storage cupboard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE: (overall max measurements 19' 11'' x 19' 0'') (6.07m x 5.79m)
a spacious open plan room with a leafy outlook over the communal gardens to the side elevation, ceiling light point, large tilt and turn casement windows with central picture window allowing ample light, open plan to:-
a modern kitchen with an array of wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap over and moulded drainer unit into the hard working surfaces with matching splashback, appliances including double oven with separate built-in microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Discreetly housed utility cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine with dryer over. Laminate flooring with underfloor heating, ample space for kitchen table.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 1'' x 9' 9'') (4.59m x 2.97m)
ceiling light point, upvc double glazed casement window with picture window below overlooking side elevation, moulded skirting boards, radiator, spacious fitted wardrobe.
STUDY: (13' 0'' x 9' 5'') (3.96m x 2.87m)
large upvc double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation and gardens, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (9' 11'' x 9' 7'') (3.02m x 2.92m)
ceiling light point, upvc double glazed casement window with picture window beside and two picture windows below overlooking the side elevation, moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 9'' x 6' 1'') (2.06m x 1.85m)
a modern suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround, stainless steel mixer taps, separate wall mounted shower over with separate detachable head and glazed shower screen to side, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer over, tiled splashback and complimentary shelf to side, low level button flush wc, tiled floor, ceiling light point, extractor fan, separate wall mounted vanity cabinet with double shaver socket discreetly housed, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail and separate vanity cupboard above wc, extractor fan.
single garage situated at the front of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1969. There is also an annual ground rent of £25 p.a.. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £3,603.04 which include the water and sewerage rates. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.