0117 946 6690
- A spectacular 4 double bedrooms (1 with en suite) detached family house
- Comprehensively renovated including new roof, re-wiring and central heating system
- Situated on a highly regarded road in Henleaze
- Gated off street parking
- Good sized garage with wild flower roof
- Large garden shed/cabin
- Over 2200 ft sq
An outstanding 4 double bedroom (1 with en suite), detached 2 storey family home situated on a desirable wide road in Henleaze. Offering balanced lateral accommodation, a 66ft x 40ft level rear garden, off street parking and a garage.
Comprehensively overhauled to current insulation regulations by the current owners, this wonderful home now offers a bright and stylish interior with a flowing layout and an abundance of natural light. It has also been re-wired, had a new heating and hot water system, new roof and fully double glazed with 'Velfac' windows and doors.
Enviable location, situated in one of the most desirable roads in Henleaze within a level stroll of the cafes, shops and amenities of Henleaze Road. Bus connections to all central areas can be found nearby and St Ursula's, Red Maids and Badminton Schools are all within a few hundred metres. Waitrose supermarket, The Orpheus Cinema, Henleaze library and the highly regarded 'Little French' restaurant are also within easy reach, as is Wesbury-on-Trym Village.
Ground Floor: covered walkway approaches the main front door into an impressive double height entrance hallway flooded with natural light with recessed boot cupboard. 20ft sitting room, a spectacular 31ft x 17ft (max) kitchen/dining/living space, spanning the width of the property and overlooking and accessing the rear garden, utility room and cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: galleried landing, principal bedroom with stylish en-suite shower room, impressive split level fourth bedroom with mezzanine sleeping area, family bathroom/shower/wc and over sized walk in airing cupboard.
Outside: the property is set well back from the road discreetly behind double gates with off street parking and a level lawned garden beside, entrance to a good sized garage and gated access through to a wonderful 66ft x 40ft level rear garden, offering a well-proportioned, usable and private outdoor space with a large garden shed/cabin.
A rare opportunity to acquire such a well-produced 2 storey family home in a superb location.
via gated landscaped block paved driveway providing off street parking. The driveway leads beside a good sized level front garden with Magnolia tree, where there is a covered walkway leading up to the main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 20' 7'' x 7' 4'' (6.27m x 2.23m)
fabulous double height entrance hallway with two large remote-controlled Velux skylight windows over, flooding the entrance hallway with natural light. Open riser staircase leads up to the first floor galleried landing, radiator, oak flooring, generous understairs recess, part glazed double doors leading through into the kitchen/dining/living room and further doors leading off to the sitting room, cloakroom/wc and recessed boot cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 3'' x 12' 5'' (6.17m x 3.78m)
3 tall double glazed Velfac door openings accessing the front garden, tv and cable television points and radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 31' 3'' x 17' 3'' max/11'3 min (9.52m x 5.25m/3.43m)
a large sociable hub of the house, spanning the width of the property and offering a wonderful overall family space with a contemporary matt grey kitchen with Silstone worktop over. Integrated pyrolytic Neff electric ovens with 5 ring Neff gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, central island with space for seating, integrated fridge/freezer, ample storage cupboards and deep drawers, door off to a generous utility room. The kitchen area flows into a good sized dining and seating space, all of which overlooks the rear garden and has direct access out through tall Velfac doors.
UTILITY: 10' 2'' x 7' 6'' max into recess (3.10m x 2.28m)
generous and practical utility space with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer with inset deep sink unit, various built in storage cupboards, wall mounted gas boiler, high level window to side.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 5' 0'' x 4' 10'' (1.52m x 1.47m)
low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
spacious galleried landing flooded with natural light provided by the 2 large Velux skylight windows over and glazed panel to front. Doors radiate off to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 3'' x 11' 1'' (5.25m x 3.38m)
(rear) a large and peaceful double bedroom with double glazed windows overlooking the rear and neighbouring gardens, radiator and door accessing stylish en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 7' 2'' x 5' 5'' (2.18m x 1.65m)
white suite with walk in over sized shower with system fed shower, low level wc, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear and Velux skylight window.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 9'' x 12' 4'' (4.49m x 3.76m)
(front) a good sized double bedroom with double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 1'' x 11' 4'' (3.68m x 3.45m)
(rear) double bedroom with a radiator, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear and neighbouring gardens.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 10'' x 8' 1'' (3.30m x 2.46m) plus mezzanine sleeping area 10'11 x 10'3 max below sloped ceilings
(front) a creative split level double bedroom with double glazed window to front and staircase rising to mezzanine sleeping area with space for a double bedroom and Velux skylight window over and a radiator.
BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: 10' 0'' x 7' 3'' (3.05m x 2.21m)
generous family bathroom with a contemporary white suite comprising an oversized bath, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin and shower enclosure with system fed shower, heated towel and window to side.
AIRING CUPBOARD: 6' 9'' x 5' 5'' (2.06m x 1.65m)
large walk in airing cupboard with shelving and pressurised hot water cylinder.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING: 43' 0'' max x 38' 0'' (13.10m x 11.57m)
the property has a generous frontage with attractive timber double gates accessing the driveway and hedgerow to front offering a great deal of privacy. There are level lawned sections, flower borders, Magnolia tree and an architecturally pleasing covered walkway leading to the main front door of the property. Gated side access through to the rear garden and electric roller garage door and further door to side accessing a good-sized garden.
REAR GARDEN: 66' 0'' x 40' 0'' (20.10m x 12.18m)
a perfectly well-proportioned level lawned rear garden with raised paved seating area wrapping round the rear of the property closest to the kitchen/dining/living space, perfect for outdoor entertaining, flower borders containing various plants, shrubs and trees and a pathway leading up the left hand side of the property to a generous garden cabin/shed.
GARDEN CABIN/SHED: 19' 10'' x 12' 6'' (6.04m x 3.81m)
large timber structure with power and light, perfect for storage or as a workshop/hobbies space.
GARAGE: 20' 10'' x 11' 6'' (6.35m x 3.50m)
large single garage with ample space for a vehicle plus additional storage with a range of built in cupboards along the rear wall of the garage with sink, power, light and electric roller door. Bauder 'British Wildflower' grass roof.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.