0117 946 6690
- A wonderful 5 double bedroom house
- Enviable extended kitchen space with a Neptune kitchen and underfloor heating
- Landscaped level rear garden
- Off street parking
- Superb location, close to the downs
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £1,000,000 - £1,050,0000
An exquisite and truly impressive 5 double bedroom (1 with en suite) Victorian semi-detached home offering a breathtaking extended ground floor layout including a 33ft x 21ft kitchen/dining/living space and further benefiting from a level rear garden and off road parking.
Presented to a high standard throughout, this well-located family home exudes quality and offers a creative and well-arranged accommodation conducive to modern living.
Situated within just 250 metres of the vast green open spaces of Durdham Downs and within a level stroll of the shops, cafes and amenities of Henleaze Road and within just 600 metres of Elmlea School, making it attractive for young families. Bus connections to central areas, Waitrose supermarket and further shops and restaurants of North View are also within easy reach.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leads through into a spacious entrance hallway with clever storage and understairs recess, lovely bay fronted sitting room with double glazed sash windows, incredible extended architect designed kitchen/dining/living space with system fed underfloor heating and high specification Neptune kitchen. Recessed cloaks area, separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, 2 further double bedrooms (1 with en suite) and access to eaves and loft storage space.
Outside: the property enjoys the rare advantage of off street parking to the front and there is gated side access through to tastefully landscaped level rear garden with secure outbuilding/bike store.
An outstanding period home in a highly convenient location.
via landscaped brick paved driveway providing off street parking with path beside leading to the main front door of the house.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 6' 10'' x 3' 4'' (2.08m x 1.02m)
high ceilings with original ornate cornicing, period tiled floor, original stain glassed panels beside and over the front door and part glazed door which leads into:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 14' 2'' x 6' 10'' max inclusive of staircase (4.31m x 2.08m)
period staircase rising to first floor landing, herringbone oak flooring, useful understairs recess and understairs storage cupboard, housing alarm control panel and fuse box for electrics, further understairs recessed boot cupboard, dado rail and doors leading through to the sitting room, cloaks area (which in turn has doors off to the utility room and cloakroom/wc) and the fabulous kitchen/dining/living space.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 4'' max into bay x 14' 8'' max into chimney recess (5.28m x 4.47m)
lovely broad sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing, central rose and picture rail, wide bay to front comprising 3 double glazed sash windows with plantation shutters, radiators.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 33' 0'' max into kitchen area x 21' 1'' max reducing to 11'2" (10.05m x 6.42m/3.40m)
an enviable extended kitchen/dining/living space presented to the highest standards with a fitted Neptune kitchen with white Silestone surface over, inset 1? bowl sink and drainer unit with waste disposal and Quooker boiling hot water tap. Integrated Neff microwave, larder cupboard with built in marble shelf and lighting, larder fridge, overhanging breakfast bar, inset spotlights, appliance space for large range cooker with built in chimney hood over, impressive Velfac sliding windows overlooking the rear garden. Herringbone oak flooring throughout with system fed underfloor heating, ample space for dining and sitting furniture with built in dresser with lamp lighting, open book shelving and storage along one wall, door providing seamless access out onto the garden. Large glass rooflight panel flooding the space with natural light, multiple inset spotlights, high ceilings and tv point.
useful cloaks space with doors off to the utility room and cloakroom/wc with tiled flooring and system fed underfloor heating.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 9'' x 7' 3'' (2.36m x 2.21m)
a smart utility space with built in base and eye level units with inset Belfast style sink in a quartz worktop. Plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor with underfloor heating, double glazed window to side and further appliance space for fridge/freezer.
low level wc with concealed cistern and push button Geberit flush, wash basin set into marble worktop with storage beneath, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
staircase continuing up to the second floor, dado rail and doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3, further door accessing the family bathroom, wall mounted Nest thermostat control and further underfloor heating control for the family bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 17' 2'' max into bay x 14' 8'' max into chimney recess (5.23m x 4.47m)
a large double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace, wide bay to front comprising double glazed sash windows with plantation wooden shutters and radiator beneath.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 14' 5'' x 12' 2'' (4.39m x 3.71m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, ceilings coving and picture rail, double glazed sash window to rear overlooks the rear and neighbouring gardens.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 10' 6'' x 9' 6'' (3.20m x 2.89m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, radiator and double glazed windows to rear.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 6' 10'' x 8' 6'' (2.08m x 2.59m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with dual headed system fed shower and folding glass shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, double glazed sash window to front with plantation shutters, inset spotlights, extractor fan and chrome effect heated towel rail.
Velux skylight window flooding natural light through the stairwell and doors leading off to bedroom 4 and bedroom 5.
BEDROOM 4: 12' 7'' max taken below sloped ceilings x 12' 1'' max into dormer window (3.83m x 3.68m)
double bedroom with wide dormer to rear comprising sliding double glazed sash style windows, further Velux window to side, low level double doors accessing eaves storage space and a door accessing an en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
corner shower enclosure, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail and Velux skylight window to rear.
BEDROOM 5: (front) 14' 10'' max into recess & taken below sloped ceilings x 11' 7'' (4.52m x 3.53m)
double bedroom with dormer to front with sliding double glazed sash style window and further Velux skylight window to side with built in blind. Built in cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler and pressurised hot water tank as well as some valuable storage space, further double doors access eaves storage running along the side of the property and providing useful storage, loft hatch with pull down ladder accessing a further valuable boarded loft storage space.
FRONT GARDEN/OFF STREET PARKING:
the front garden has been landscaped to paving to provide off street parking for at least one vehicle with a pathway with flower border beside leading up to the front door.
landscaped rear garden with generous paved area closest to the kitchen/dining space leads onto a level astro turf section with slatted fence to boundaries and further raised seating area with built in bench seat. Door accesses outbuilding/bike store with power, light and alarm, outdoor tap and gated pathway leads down the side of the property providing a handy side access through to the driveway.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.