0117 946 6690
- A superbly presented first floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Private entrance
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Fitted white goods
- Solar panels
- Double glazed sash windows
- Convenient location in the heart of Westbury on Trym
A superbly presented first floor 2 bedroom apartment with the rare benefit of a private entrance, set in the heart of the local and lively village centre of Westbury-on-Trym, with immediate access to shops and services and within 200 metres of Canford Park
Convenient location in the heart of Westbury-on-Trym village centre, shops and facilities. Easy access to the city centre, Whiteladies Road or out of town to The Mall shopping complex at Cribbs Causeway and M5 junction 17; close to bus routes to Clifton, city centre and Cribbs Causeway
Accommodation: entrance porch, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc
Fitted white goods.
Double glazed sash windows - sympathetic with the period style and energy efficient
Very easy to manage with a long leasehold and share of the freehold
to the right hand side of the building, private entrance leads into:
ENTRANCE PORCH: (6' 3'' x 5' 8'' to front of understairs cupboard) (1.90m x 1.73m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, alarm panel and very useful understairs storage/airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, fuse boxes and electricity meter. Stairs rise to:-
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (19' 4'' x 13' 7'') (5.89m x 4.14m)
overall measurement, but described separately as follows:-
very bright room with double glazed sash window to the front elevation and double-glazed Velux skylight providing southerly facing light, engineered oak flooring, opening through to the hallway, underfloor heating controls, LED dimmable spotlights and wired for BT and data.
Kitchen: (7' 7'' increasing to 9'11 x 7' 1'') (2.31m/3.02m x 2.16m)
newly fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units incorporating solid working surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and draining board, integrated appliances include fridge/freezer and Neff electric oven and induction hob with filter hood above, AEG washing machine, slimline dishwasher, solid wood flooring, 2 double glazed windows to the front and side elevations providing lots of natural light and access to the roof storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 6'' x 9' 3'') (4.11m x 2.82m)
double bedroom with large double-glazed acoustic sash window to the front elevation and double glazed skylight to the rear, underfloor heating and controls. Fully carpeted throughout.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 7'' x 7' 1'') (3.22m x 2.16m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, underfloor heating and controls. Fully carpeted throughout.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 6'' x 5' 1'') (3.20m x 1.55m)
high quality bathroom with mounted ceramic wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, panelled bath with mains fed overhead shower, mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and high quality walnut mirrored cabinet.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2014. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that there is no monthly service charge. Maintenance costs are split on a 50/50 basis between the two properties in the building as and when works are required. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.