0117 946 6690
- Enjoys an exceptional 85ft south facing rear garden
- An exceedingly spacious (circa 1,530 sq. ft) Victorian period garden apartment
- Private entrance
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- High ceilings and an abundance of period features
- An array of high quality contemporary additions
Enjoying an exceptional 85ft south facing rear garden and near to Clifton Village - an exceedingly spacious (circa 1,530 sq. ft.), 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room Victorian period garden apartment with private entrance.
Most impressive and stylish apartment with high ceilings and an abundance of period features combined seamlessly with an array of high quality contemporary additions.
The apartment is perfectly situated, being close to both Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road. The quiet residential road belies it proximity to the eclectic and vibrant bars, boutique shops and fantastic restaurants within walking distance, as well as more essential services such as banks, schools and larger supermarkets. Bristol is widely served by two main line railway stations and the property is some 4 miles from junction 17 of the M5 and 3 miles from junction 3 of the M32. Clifton Down train station is also just a short walk away and provides easy access to the city centre.
Accommodation: reception hall, separate wc, utility/boiler room, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room, inner hall, kitchen, drawing and dining room.
Outside: south facing 85ft private rear garden with sitting out areas, large garden shed and well-stocked borders.
The apartment has recently been re-decorated by the present owners with a liberal use of Farrow and Ball paints combined with exposed wooden floorboards.
An elegant and bright apartment of particularly grand proportion in a prestigious and high prized location with the immense benefit of a private entrance and exceptionally private south facing garden.
from the pavement, there are impressive gate pillars with a pathway running alongside the building. Wrought iron pedestrian gate with steps then descend to the ground floor level where you will find the private entrance into the apartment.
RECEPTION HALL: (22' 0'' x 7' 0'') (6.70m x 2.13m)
a most welcoming entrance to this spacious apartment, having exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirtings, three wall light points, two radiator and inset ceiling downlights. Loft access. Built in floor to ceiling book shelving incorporating hanging rail and shoe rack. Archway through to the inner hall. Four panelled doors opening to:-
UTILITY/BOILER ROOM: (8' 5'' x 6' 5'') (2.56m x 1.95m)
wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler with hot water cylinder and pressurised tank. Space for tumble dryer, space for freezer, barrelled ceiling, tiled flooring and wall light point.
BEDROOM 1: (19' 5'' x 13' 0'') (5.91m x 3.96m)
wide bay window to the front elevation comprising three wooden double glazed sash windows with complementary sills, chimney breast with decorative arched recess, moulded skirtings, coved ceilings, ornate moulded plasterwork, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point and radiator. Door to:-
panelled bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower unit, hand held shower attachment and an overhead circular shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and soft closing drawers below, low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Heated towel rail/radiator, partially tiled walls, wall light point, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (19' 5'' x 14' 5'' max including en-suite) (5.91m x 4.39m)
wooden double glazed sash window to the front elevation with sill, additional opaque glazed window also to the front elevation, chimney breast with decorative arched recess, moulded skirtings, coved ceilings, radiator, ornate ceiling rose and ceiling light point.
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
large walk in style shower with low level shower tray, glass screen, wall mounted shower unit and hand held shower attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and soft closing drawers below. Low level flush wc. Heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, shaver point, extractor fan and raised height internal window.
exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirtings and wall light point. Doors opening to:-
KITCHEN: (15' 3'' x 6' 3'') (4.64m x 1.90m)
Shaker style kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of soft closing panelled units comprising drawers and cabinets. Solid wooden worktop surfaces with splashback tiling and pelmet lighting, 11/2 bowl sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, integral eye level electric double oven, integral 4 ring gas hob, integral extractor hood, integral microwave and integral dishwasher, tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, double glazed sash window overlooking the rear garden.
DRAWING & DINING ROOM:
loosely divided as follows:-
Drawing Room: (18' 7'' x 14' 11'') (5.66m x 4.54m)
enjoying plenty of natural light with south facing double glazed double doors opening onto the rear garden with panels to either side plus overlights. Central coal effect gas fire with cast iron surround and ornately carved mantlepiece. Exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, radiator and ceiling light point. Wide archway through to:-
Dining Area: (15' 3'' x 6' 2'') (4.64m x 1.88m)
exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, recessed shelving, radiator and ceiling light point.
REAR GARDEN: (85' 0'' x 37' 0'' max) (25.89m x 11.27m)
immediately to the rear of the apartment there is a paved terrace with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing. Shaped section of lawn and deep shrub borders featuring an array of flowering plants, mature shrubs and specimen trees.
LARGE GARDEN SHED: (15' 5'' x 11' 9'') (4.70m x 3.58m)
light and power connected, window to side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 900 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1971. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.