0117 946 6690
- A smart and contemporary freehold detached residence
- Built in a mews Coach House style
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Imaginatively conceived and built to exacting standards
- Rear courtyard (approx 15'6 x 6'0 max)
- No chain involved makes moving easy.
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £475,000 - £500,000
A rare opportunity in the very heart of Redland. A smart and contemporary 3 bedroom freehold detached residence built in a mews Coach House style and enjoying a prime location that feels discreet and 'off the beaten track'. No chain involved makes moving easy.
Imaginatively conceived & built to exacting standards with high levels of insulation, a heat recovery & ventilation system and double glazed oak framed windows with powder coated aluminium exteriors. Particular care has been taken to blend in with the surrounding area resulting in a Gold Star award from the local Redland & Cotham Amenities Society conservation group.
A very stylish & beautifully designed interior with bi-fold doors leading out from a generous 24ft kitchen/dining room (with adjacent utility room & wc) to a rear sitting out courtyard patio whilst a stunning curved stairwell rises up from the large 22ft reception room to access the first floor which offers 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom served by a good sized en-suite shower/wc and the two other bedrooms sharing a 'Jack & Jill' bathroom/wc. There are inset spot lights throughout the accommodation.
Enjoys a prime location in a friendly neighbourhood - set in a small side road away from passing traffic yet so close to so much - local shopping a few hundred yards away at Chandos Road and within easy reach of excellent amenities on Whiteladies Road. Half a mile to the Downs, Redland Train Station and St Johns Primary School, Colstons Primary School and Redland High School for Girls. City centre, waterfront, Clifton village and the best of Bristol all readily accessible.
Parking: Within the Cotham North residents parking permit scheme.
from Clyde Lane, open recessed Porch Entrance with front door into Entrance Lobby and:-
LIVING ROOM: (front/side) (22' 5'' x 14' 0'' max inclusive of lobby) (6.83m x 4.26m)
a lovely spacious room approached from the informal Entrance Lobby which has opaque glazed panels to either side and an attractive curved wall with three internal opaque windows. There are fold back double doors opening into the kitchen/dining room, casement windows, a fireplace recess with wood burning stove & composite stone hearth, room thermostat, large under-stairs storage cupboard with hanging rail, electric light & central heating control panel. Oak flooring with underfloor heating.
THRO' KITCHEN & DINING ROOM: (front to rear) (24' 7'' max x 10' 3'' max/9'8 min) (7.49m x 3.12m/2.95m)
a quite stunning space full of light with generous fenestration and oak flooring with underfloor heating, described in two parts as follows:-
(front) very well fitted with a range of high gloss base & wall units including full height pull out larder unit plus work surfaces, upstand & breakfast bar in composite stone, 5 ring Zanussi gas hob & filter hood, separate high level electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, large casement window.
(rear) ample space for dining table & chairs, twin Velux double glazed skylight windows, bi-fold doors opening out to the rear courtyard, door off to:-
UTILITY ROOM & WC: (rear) (5' 2'' x 3' 11'') (1.57m x 1.19m)
a very practical room with tiled floor, opaque casement window, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas combi boiler & adjacent heating controls, high level box with trip switches, white suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap & light over with shaver point.
LANDING: (front) (13' 7'' x 3' 0'') (4.14m x 0.91m)
accessed via stunning curved stairwell with handrail and under tread lighting plus natural light flooding in from opaque glazed side windows & Velux double glazed opening skylight windows above the stairwell with translucent & blackout blinds. Ceiling access hatch to roof space with loft ladder, radiator, built-in storage cupboard with hanging rail, casement window.
BEDROOM 1: (rear/side) (12' 0'' x 10' 9'' min/13'11 max) (3.65m x 3.27m/4.24m)
(max measurement into door recess area) twin Velux double glazed opening skylight windows with translucent & blackout blinds, casement window with Venetian blind, tall contemporary radiator, door off to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (rear) (9' 11'' x 5' 4'') (3.02m x 1.62m)
stylish contemporary white suite, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap & light and shaver point over, large fully tiled shower enclosure with system fed shower unit, heated contemporary towel rail/radiator, fully tiled walls, opaque glazed casement window.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (9' 11'' x 9' 7'') (3.02m x 2.92m)
casement window, shelved cupboard, wardrobe cupboard with hanging rail, radiator, door accessing the 'Jack & Jill' bathroom.
BEDROOM 3: (8' 3'' x 7' 7'') (2.51m x 2.31m)
twin Velux double glazed skylight windows with translucent & blackout blinds, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, door accessing the 'Jack & Jill' bathroom.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 11'' x 5' 0'' min) (2.11m x 1.52m)
tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator, Velux double glazed opening skylight window with translucent & blackout blinds, twin shaver points, contemporary white suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, spray screen & shower attachment incorporating a fixed drench rose over the bath plus a flexible hose and spray head.
REAR COURTYARD: (approx. 15' 6'' x 6' 0'' max into bi-fold doors) (4.72m x 1.83m)
outside the dining area, a perfect paved 'gin and tonic' courtyard patio with outside lights, railings and steps up to a gate accessing a pedestrian right of way directly across to Clyde Lane.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.