0117 946 6690
- A distinctive ground floor apartment with private entrance
- 1 bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- The property was fully renovated in 2015
- Occupying a quiet mews setting in the heart of Clifton Village
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
A distinctive 1 bedroom ground floor apartment with private entrance, set within a most attractive small enclave of exposed stone period buildings (grade II listed - circa 1793) with communal courtyard garden.
Accommodation: open-plan kitchen/living area, bedroom and bathroom.
Outside: communal courtyard garden.
The property was fully renovated in 2015.
Carters Buildings occupies a quiet mews setting located off Portland Street in the heart of Clifton Village.
For the last two years the property has been let on a shorthold tenancy generating a gross income of £10,800 per annum (£900 pcm).
The property is the ideal purchase for a young professional, buy to let investor, student parent buyer or perhaps for those seeking a pied a terre convenient from both Clifton and the city centre.
Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Clifton Village enjoys an enviable reputation and is home to various independent boutiques, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets, which are quite literally on the doorstep. The property is situated a few hundred metres from the historic landmarks including the world famous Suspension Bridge and Observatory and in good proximity to the city centre, train station and Bristol University.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
The property benefits from its own private entrance and is accessed from the communal courtyard garden via a six-panelled front door. Upon entering the property, the accommodation comprises a large open plan kitchen/living area which has a barrelled ceiling, engineered oak flooring throughout and a large deep recessed window to the front elevation. The kitchen area benefits from base level cabinets and a large breakfast bar. The kitchen units are white sleek gloss and benefit from soft close fixtures and roll edged worktop surfaces. There is an undermount steel sink with a swan neck mixer tap, built-in electric oven with 4 ring electric hob. There is marble splashback tiling and space and plumbing for a fridge and washing machine. Lastly, there are two ceiling light points and an electric heater. An open walkway leads to the bedroom which is a uniquely shaped room with a barrelled ceiling and large recessed window to the front elevation. There is a large fitted wardrobe with integral hanging and shelving, two wall light points and an electric heater. The bathroom comprises a dual flush wc, wash hand basin with double cupboards below, mixer tap and splashback tiling. There is a fully marble tiled built-in shower cubicle with glass door and new wall mounted Triton electric shower unit with handheld shower attachment. Tiled flooring, ceiling light point and recessed shelving.
COMMUNAL COURTYARD GARDEN:
to the front is a communal courtyard garden which is principally paved.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 June 1983. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £127.96. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
It is understood that the Council Tax banding is A.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.