0117 946 6690
- Circa 2000 sqft
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Kitchen Dining Room
- 2 'Bathrooms'
- Close to Coldharbour Road shops
- 600m to Redland Green School
- 300m to Westbury Park Primary
A handsome double bay fronted Edwardian period family house, very spacious indeed with 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms and large kitchen/dining room.
Exceptionally large accommodation of circa 2066 sq.ft., full of character and high ceilings - well maintained, very clean and tidy but offers the chance to improve/update in the fullness of time.
Set in the favourable Redland/Westbury Park borders a short walk to a range of local shopping on Coldharbour Road and a little further to both North View and Henleaze Road.
Westbury Park School within 350 metres and Redland Green School within 600 metres.
Ground Floor: porch, entrance hall, sitting room, study, dining room and shower room/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, 3 bedrooms and bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing and 2 further bedrooms.
A very well-located and exceptionally large family house.
low boundary wall and path between this and Victorian paved pathway leads up to the front entrance door which opens into:
lots of character with a stainless glass overlight and stain glass double doors leading into entrance hall. Electricity and gas meters and tessellated tiled flooring.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 26' 4'' x 4' 0'' (8.02m x 1.22m)
doors leading off to the sitting room, study, dining room, stairs rising to the first floor and stairs descending into the kitchen/dining room. Radiator, ceiling cornicing.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 3'' into bay x 12' 5'' into chimney recess (5.25m x 3.78m)
range of double glazed windows set within a bay to the front elevation, deep ceiling cornicing and picture rail, impressive period fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator.
STUDY: 12' 4'' into window x 10' 8'' into chimney recess (3.76m x 3.25m)
2 double glazed windows to the rear elevation, fitted storage, wood burning stove with original tiled hearth, radiator.
DINING ROOM: 16' 7'' x 11' 3'' (5.05m x 3.43m)
large dining room with 2 double glazed windows to the rear elevation, deep ceiling cornicing, picture rail, impressive marble fireplace, radiator.
SHOWER/WC: 7' 7'' x 3' 6'' (2.31m x 1.07m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, double glazed window to the side elevation, sliding door opening into tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 20' 6'' x 10' 6'' to front of stairwell (6.24m x 3.20m)
a large kitchen/dining room with a homely country kitchen feel, 2 sash windows to the side elevation, double glazed double doors opening out onto the rear garden. Range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces and 11/2 bowl ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, tiled splashback, gas fuelled aga which also controls the hot water in the shower on the ground floor. Integrated fridge, washing machine and dishwasher and space for tall fridge/freezer and further space underneath the stairs, tiled flooring. Wall mounted gas boiler which controls the central heating and also the kitchen sink hot water tap.
LANDING: 20' 6'' x 6' 1'' overall inclusive of stairwell (6.24m x 1.85m)
BEDROOM 1: (front) 17' 3'' into bay x 16' 5'' into chimney recess (5.25m x 5.00m)
exceptionally large master bedroom with a range of double glazed windows to the front elevation, impressive period fireplace with tiled hearth, range of fitted wardrobes and fitted dressing area complete with wash hand basin, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (middle) 13' 1'' x 10' 10'' (3.98m x 3.30m)
large double glazed window to the rear elevation, period fireplace, radiator, picture rail, wash hand basin with vanity unit below.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 13' 6'' x 11' 5'' into chimney recess (4.11m x 3.48m)
generous double bedroom with large double glazed window to the rear elevation, period fireplace and tiled hearth, picture rail, wash hand basin with storage beneath, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.36m x 1.98m)
low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, bath with curved shower screen, electric shower, tiled walls, tiled floor, opaque double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail.
double glazed skylight and doors off to bedroom 4 and bedroom 5.
BEDROOM 4: 16'1'' to front of chimney breast x 9'9'' into sloping ceiling height 2'10" (4.90m x 2.97m)
(front) double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted storage.
BEDROOM 5: (rear) 10' 10'' x 9' 3'' into sloping ceiling height of 3'7" (3.30m x 2.82m/1.09m)
double glazed skylight to the rear elevation, radiator.
small garden with low boundary wall and path to the front door.
REAR GARDEN: 50' 0'' max to study elevation/30ft min from the kitchen x 17' 0'' (15.23m x 5.18m)
low maintenance rear garden with a combination of paving and ornamental stone, gate to the rear lane handy for bikes, dogs etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.