Redland Road | Redland
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £325,000 - £350,000
Enjoying an elevated position within an attractive Victorian building in the heart of Redland - a well-arranged 2 double bedroom top floor apartment benefitting from stunning city-scape views and a well-maintained communal garden. Offered with no onward chain.
Two double bedrooms
Conveniently located in the heart of Redland - close to the green spaces of Redland Green Park, Cotham Garden and Durdham Downs. Only a short walk to the amenities of Whiteladies Road, with Cotham Road and North View being only a little further afield.
Within 0.3 miles of Redland Green School.
New roof in 2021.
Stunning elevated city-scape views
Large communal garden.
Benefitting from high ceilings - a feature rarely seen in top floor conversions
Sold with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
- Enjoying an elevated position in the heart of Redland
- Set within an attractive Victorian building
- A well proportioned top floor apartment
- Stunning cityscape views
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large, light and bright living room (15'7 x 15'2)
- Separate kitchen (7'5 x 7'4)
- Within 0.3 miles of Redland Green School
- Benefitting from high ceilings - rarely seen in top floor conversions
- Sold with no onward chain making a prompt & convenient move possible
from the pavement, steps ascend past the front garden up to the communal upvc front door. Opening to:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
well maintained and well-lit hall and stairwell. Integrated post trays and staircase rising to the top floor where the private entrance can be found immediately in front you. The private upvc front door opens to:-
wide entrance hall with doors radiating off to all rooms. Laid to carpet with moulded skirting boards, radiator, light point. Useful integrated cupboard with ample coat hanging facilities and freestanding washing machine.
LIVING ROOM: (15' 7'' x 15' 2'') (4.75m x 4.62m)
a large, light and bright room with upvc double glazed window overlooking front elevation with stunning city-scape views. Fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, light point, internet point, cast iron fireplace with painted surround, radiator.
KITCHEN: (7' 5'' x 7' 4'') (2.26m x 2.23m)
upvc double glazed window overlooking front elevation, linoleum tiled effect flooring. Fitted with an array of wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers with laminate worktops. Integrated gas oven with 4 ring electric hob above. Gas combi boiler, metro tiled white splashbacks, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Freestanding dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 9'' x 10' 4'') (4.80m x 3.15m)
a very large double bedroom with upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and having leafy vista over the neighbouring gardens, fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, light point, radiator, telephone point. Large storage/wardrobe space with shelving.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 9'' x 8' 1'') (3.27m x 2.46m)
double bedroom with upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and having leafy vista over the neighbouring gardens, fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, light point, radiator.
recently renovated stylish white suite comprising low level wc, floor standing hand washbasin with integrated cupboard space, radiator, bath with electric shower over, decorative white tiled walls and floor, towel rail, upvc frosted window to side elevation.
accessed via concrete pathway leading from the front of the building and around the side and behind a private gated area (for the use of the garden flat). The communal gardens are well-maintained and laid to turf with small patio area, featuring a garden shed to rear.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 1977. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.