Victoria Square | Clifton
A stunning, 2 double bedroom top floor flat, circa 1,246 sq. ft., presented and finished to the highest standards throughout, set within an iconic grade II* listed row overlooking tree-lined Victoria Square Gardens, with vast open plan kitchen/ dining/sitting room, high ceilings, period features and the most welcoming private entrance hallway with generous landing area.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away.
Having been renovated through successive owners since 2014, the flat has been re-plumbed, re-wired, painted, re-floored and windows refurbished throughout to create an exceptional finish.
There is a stylish, contemporary and well-appointed kitchen with numerous integral appliances including 5 ring gas hob with extractor, electric double oven, dishwasher and tall fridge/freezer.
Accommodation: stunning private entrance hallway with midway landing points and light filled landing/study area, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
An immaculate and individual period apartment located in central Clifton Village with views over Victoria Square Gardens to the front and cityscape and hill top views to the rear.
Joined at the first floor via its own private staircase.
Situated within the Clifton Village residents parking scheme.
- A stunning top floor flat joined at first floor
- 2 double bedrooms
- Vast open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Private staircase rises from first floor
- Presented and finished to the highest standards throughout
- High ceilings, period features and superb natural light levels
- Views of Victoria Square gardens to front
- Fantastic cityscape views from both bedrooms to rear
- Circa 1,246 sq. ft.
solid wood panelled front door opening to:-
with tall ceilings and ornate cornicing, dado rail, tall moulded skirting boards with multi-panelled door leading to:
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
with tall ceilings, ornate ceiling, dado rail, tall moulded skirting boards, turning staircase ascending to first floor landing and the private entrance door to the apartment can be found on the right hand side.
via wooden front door leading into private entrance hallway, wall light point, dado rail, stripped wooden floorboards, useful cloaks and understairs storage, moulded skirting boards, stairs leading to midway landing with tall ceilings, fitted wooden shelving, ceiling light point, stairs ascending to second midway landing with large roof light allowing lots of natural light, dado rail, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, stairs leading to main landing area which is currently arranged as a study, telephone point, column radiator, 2 ceiling light points, loft access hatch, door entry intercom system for communal front door, separate intercom system for private entrance door. Doors leading to open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (23' 0'' x 18' 7'') (7.01m x 5.66m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room perfect for entertaining with 6 rounded arched sash windows overlooking the front elevation.
a stylish contemporary and well-appointed Shaker style kitchen with a range of soft closing wall, base and drawer units with square edged solid oak worktop, white 1½ bowl ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap over and drainer unit, integrated appliances include 5 ring Neff gas hob with extractor over, Neff electric double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, engineered oak flooring.
a wonderful open plan space which has been zoned into two areas with period feature cast iron fireplace with marble surround and hearth, bespoke fitted storage to either side of chimney recess, two cast iron radiators, tv point, ceiling light point, engineered oak flooring, ample space for settees, space for large dining room table and chairs with three ceiling light points above, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 0'' x 12' 8'') (5.18m x 3.86m)
a generously proportioned bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes with useful hanging rails, drawers and storage cupboards above, large multi-panelled sash window overlooking the rear elevation with wonderful cityscape views and hillside beyond, ceiling coving, ceiling light point, two double radiators, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 2'' x 9' 3'') (4.31m x 2.82m)
a double bedroom with large multi-panelled sash window overlooking rear elevation with fantastic cityscape views and hillside beyond, ceiling coving, ceiling light point, two double radiators, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage shelving above, moulded skirting boards.
white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled steel bath with waterfall shower above and separate detachable hand shower, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlighters, wall light points, tiled surrounds, shaver socket point, chrome towel radiator, built in Airing Cupboard housing Vaillant combination boiler with useful wooden slatted shelving, slate tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1,000 year lease from 24 June 1863. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.