Halsbury Road | Westbury Park
A sympathetically renovated and very stylish, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with separate sitting room, semi open plan kitchen/dining room opening out onto a south westerly facing garden and single garage.
Set in a desirable side road within walking distance to the wide range of amenities on North View and Henleaze High street.
Having undergone a significant renovation in 2016, including new electrics, boiler and plumbing, followed by a new roof in 2018.
Circa 800 metres to Redland Green School and 450 metres to Henleaze and Westbury Park Primary Schools.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower/wc.
Outside: rear garden (45ft max x 17ft), garage, pedestrian and vehicular access via rear lane.
- Stylish 4 bedroom family home
- Sympathetically renovated
- Sociable linked kitchen/dining space
- 2 bath/shower rooms - downstairs W/C
- South westerly facing garden
- Single garage with rear lane access
- 800m of Redland Green School
- 450m to Henleaze & Westbury Park Primary Schools
via garden gate and pathway leading beside courtyard front garden to the attractive front door to the property.
entrance door with opaque glazed inset, overlights and side panel illuminating the entrance hall. Fitted storage providing shoe storage and cupboard housing the electricity meter, ornate ceiling cornicing, stairs rising to the first floor. Doors opening into the dining room and sitting room. Period style radiator, exposed wooden flooring, useful understairs storage cupboard.
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, continuation of exposed wooden flooring, partially tiled walls.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 6'' x 11' 5'' (4.42m x 3.48m)
large double glazed windows to the front elevation, exposed wooden flooring, radiator, fitted wooden shelving.
DINING ROOM: 17' 6'' x 10' 5'' (5.33m x 3.17m)
a bright and sunny room with direct access onto the south-westerly facing garden, continuation of exposed wooden flooring, wooden double glazed casement window and glazed door, tall contemporary radiator, recessed fireplace, large opening through to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 16' 11'' x 10' 5'' (5.15m x 3.17m)
a bright and sunny room with direct access onto the south-westerly facing garden. Comprehensively fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base hand painted units with reclaimed wood working surfaces, 4 ring AEG induction hob, electric oven, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, wooden double glazed door and window to the rear elevation, Velux double glazed skylight, tall radiator.
with double glazed window to front elevation, stairs rising to the top floor. Doors leading off to bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and bathroom. Useful storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 7'' x 11' 5'' (4.44m x 3.48m)
large double glazed window to the front elevation and small side windows, radiator, fitted double wardrobe with hanging rails and storage above.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.38m x 3.17m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobe storage to either side of the chimney breast, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 7'' x 8' 3'' (3.22m x 2.51m)
double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator, access to roof storage void.
white suite with low level wc, wash hand basin and vanity unit, bath with tiled surrounds and shower, tiled floor.
with double glazed window to front elevation and door opening into:-
BEDROOM 1: 14' 1'' x 20' 10'' (4.29m x 6.35m)
(14’1” measured to sloping ceiling height of roughly 5ft extending to a maximum of 20’10” all the way into the eaves x 11’2” into chimney recess) double glazed window to the rear elevation, contemporary radiator, Velux double glazed skylight to the front elevation, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage, recessed spotlights.
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
low level wc, large corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and handheld shower fitment, wash hand basin with vanity unit, contemporary heated towel rail, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
small front garden with low boundary wall.
raised decked area immediately outside the kitchen and dining room doors, raised bed borders containing a variety of shrubs, flowers and small trees, remainder laid as lawn, doorway access into:-
GARAGE: 13' 11'' x 7' 10'' (4.24m x 2.39m)
with light and power. Rear lane access providing vehicular and pedestrian access to garage and rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. The property is subject to a perpetual yearly rent charge of £5. 5s. 0d. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.