North Road | Leigh Woods
A 2 double bedroom, 2 bathrooms (1 bathroom, 1 shower) second floor balcony apartment set within a purpose built development in a beautiful leafy location within easy reach of Clifton Village. Positioned at the back of the building overlooking attractive gardens from its south westerly facing balcony and benefiting from allocated covered gated off road parking and generous communal gardens.
Enviable, tranquil, yet highly convenient location, literally on the doorstep of Leigh Woods with its wonderful walks and bicycle trails. Nearby Brunel’s Suspension Bridge, which leads over to Clifton Village with its wide selection of shops, cafes and restaurants.
In addition to the south-westerly facing lawned communal gardens to the rear there are acres of green open spaces to explore in the nearby Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate.
Secure gated off street parking plus visitors parking.
- A second floor balcony apartment set within a purpose built development
- Set in a beautiful leafy location within easy reach of Clifton Village
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 bath, 1 shower)
- Attractive communal gardens
- Allocated covered gated off road parking
- Lift access
via pathway with drive leading to side, through the communal covered porch entrance, through communal hallway and stairwell or lift access to second floor where you will find the private entrance to Flat 8.
L shaped central hallway, wooden floor throughout, radiator, wall mounted Videx intercom entry phone and connecting doors to all principal rooms.
wooden flooring continues, book shelving, power, lighting, modern metal enclosed electric consumer unit and study space.
KITCHEN: 11' 10'' x 8' 9'' (3.60m x 2.66m)
wood effect double glazed window to side elevation overlooking trees, fitted kitchen with roll edged work surfaces on three sides with splashback tiling, eye and floor level kitchen units, integrated double stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric 4 ring hob, electric double oven, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Airing Cupboard housing floor level gas fired boiler. Service hatch and internal window through to sitting room and wall mounted radiator.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 21' 11'' x 19' 10'' (6.68m x 6.04m)
a spacious L shaped living space with wood effect double glazed windows and doors across the entire rear elevation opening onto balcony. Triple radiators.
Balcony: 14' 8'' x 5' 6'' (4.47m x 1.68m)
beautiful south westerly facing balcony with paved floor, wooden balustrade and direct views over attractive communal gardens and woodlands.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 0'' x 10' 5'' (3.96m x 3.17m)
wood effect double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the communal gardens and radiator below, twin built wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space above.
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
low level wc with concealed cistern, pedestal hand basin, steel bath with fully tiled walls, radiator, shaving light and point, wall mounted extractor fan, mirrored medicine cabinet.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 5'' x 9' 7'' (3.48m x 2.92m)
wood effect double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the communal gardens with radiator below, wood effect flooring.
corner shower cubicle with mains fed mixer shower with rain head and further shower attachment hose, low level wc with concealed cistern, pedestal hand basin, mains fed heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, wall mounted extractor fan.
There is a sliding electronic gate accessing a secured parking area where the apartment has one allocated space. On entering the vehicular gated entrance, the parking space for apartment 8 is the third space along.
there are several visitors parking spaces at the front of the building. On street parking is now subject to a residents permit zone.
there are lovely lawned communal gardens at the rear of the property offering a good sized outside space with a south westerly orientation.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 October 1980 This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £300. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
North Somerset Council. Council Tax Band: E.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.