Rayleigh Road | Stoke Bishop
A bright and well-presented 2 double bedroom purpose built apartment enjoying a south facing balcony, a garage and lovely views over communal gardens and neighbouring allotments.
Situated in a peaceful and well-regarded location in the heart of Stoke Bishop, within easy reach of the local shops of Stoke Lane, bus connections and the green open spaces of Canford Park, Blaise Castle Estate and Durdham Downs.
Accommodation: entrance vestibule with useful built in storage cupboards leads through to a central hallway, 19ft x 12ft open plan kitchen/dining/living space with a modern fitted kitchen and access out onto a sunny balcony, 2 good sized double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and a modern shower room/wc.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
A good sized (over 800 sq. ft.), apartment set in well-kept lawned communal grounds in a peaceful yet convenient location.
- A bright and well presented 2 double bedroom apartment
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- South facing balcony
- 9ft x 12ft open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Modern shower room/wc
- Single garage
- Visitors parking
- Communal gardens
- No onward chain making a prompt & convenient move possible
- Council Tax Band: C
via communal hall and staircase rising to the second floor level where the private entrance to Flat 29 can be found on the right hand side.
a tiled floor, generous built in storage cupboards, also housing the fuse box for electrics and a part glazed door leading through into the entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (7' 10'' x 4' 5'') (2.39m x 1.35m)
a central entrance hallway with parquet wood flooring and underfloor heating, doors lead off the central hallway to the open plan kitchen/dining/living area, 2 double bedrooms and shower room/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (19' 2'' x 12' 1'' widening to 26'0 max in kitchen area) (5.84m x 3.68m/7.92m)
a lovely bright L shaped living/dining area with ample space for seating and dining furniture with a breakfast bar separating the kitchen area. There are double glazed windows to front, parquet flooring with underfloor heating and a door accessing a sunny south facing balcony.
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss cream handle-less units with square edged worktop over and integrated appliances including a stainless steel electric oven, 4 ring hob with built in chimney hood over, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer and built in sink and drainer unit. The kitchen area also has double glazed windows to front overlooking the balcony.
Balcony: (5' 8'' x 5' 8'') (1.73m x 1.73m)
a south facing balcony overlooking the lawned communal gardens, providing a peaceful and sunny outdoor space.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (13' 9'' x 11' 7'' (4.19m x 3.53m)
a good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes, underfloor heating and large double glazed windows to rear offering a lovely open outlook over the local allotments.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 11'' x 10' 0'') (4.24m x 3.05m)
a double bedroom with recessed built in wardrobes and double glazed window to rear offering a similar outlook as bedroom 1.
a modern fitted white suite comprising a walk in shower with Triton electric shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with storage drawers beneath, double glazed window to side and heated towel rail.
the property has lovely level lawned communal gardens as well as its own private balcony.
GARAGE & VISITORS PARKING:
the property has the benefit of a single garage and there are parking spaces at the front of the development for residents and visitors available on a first come first served basis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 September 1965. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £146.26 per month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.